CDK09 Keyboard

CDK09 Keyboard

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus CDK09 Keyboard

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Digitalization
    Participant

Today the RHS USB port stopped working.  Windows doesn’t recognise a usb stick plugged in.

When a mouse is plugged in Windows says unrecognisable device or it has malfunctions.

Any one opened one of these keyboards?  Is there a repair for the USB port?

fewt
    Participant

Does it work to boot from a usb via BIOS?  It could be a Windows driver problem.

Digitalization
    Participant

Swapped keyboards with a second unit and the second keyboard works.  Issue is confirmed on CDK09 keyboard and not the tablet or windows drivers.

fewt
    Participant

Swapped keyboards with a second unit and the second keyboard works. Issue is confirmed on CDK09 keyboard and not the tablet or windows drivers.

You switched out the CDK09 keyboard with another CDK09?  In that case, it might be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1vQkB-K9ns

Digitalization
    Participant

Thanks fewt.  I saw that video the same day as I posted the original question.  Will try it when both usb ports fail… until then its not worth the risk of pulling the keyboard apart.

Digitalization
    Participant

First keyboard now has two failed USB ports.  Second keyboard failed totally (both on different CM+ tablets).  They are sh!t products.  Now have purchased the USB Hub controller IC (GL850G) and will have to sharpen up my SMD soldering skills.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar