Charging with usb C powerbank?

Charging with usb C powerbank?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Charging with usb C powerbank?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tamir
    Participant

Hii all,

Anyone here that ordered the hi13 and have a quick charge 3.0 powerbank or a powerbank that support 12v/2A?

I wonder if it should work and i can just order one or maybe its better to wait for some buyers feedback.

Austin
    Participant

I am waiting on a powerbank i ordered it suppose to be 12v 2 a i will see if the hi13 charges with that as of right now the only way i can charge the hi13 is with the supplied power adapter if anyone finds any way of charging other than using the powerbrick it came with lemme know

thanks

ps i will keep you updated if the power bank i ordered works just waiting on the arrival of the powerbank

Mele
    Participant

Can you provide link for us?

Austin
    Participant
    tamir
    Participant

Hmm, this is not a powerbank, and anyway, it says its 5v max. its will not work…

I wonder if this guy will work:

https://www.anker.com/products/A1266011

It supports 12v 2a.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, it has to be 2 amps or over for it to work and of course 12volts. All my quick charge 3 power banks only output 1.25A max so it looks like it’s charging my Hi13, but slowly loses power.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

tamir
    Participant

Chris did you notice if its charging at all?

I mean if you let it getting charged from the powerbank with the screen off while its in ”low power” consumption.

Bob
    Participant

On the Topic of USB type c charging, this is a useful read with an extensive analysis of many available chargers

The Best USB-C Chargers of 2016: What’s Safe and What’s Dangerous?

Asterixxx
    Participant

Hmm, this is not a powerbank, and anyway, it says its 5v max. its will not work… I wonder if this guy will work: https://www.anker.com/products/A1266011 It supports 12v 2a.

I bought it’s bigger brother, the PowerCore Speed 20000. and it doesn’t work. specs are dubious…
    <ul data-reactid=”458″>
    <li data-reactid=”468″><span class=”_3iQ93lzotW” data-reactid=”469″>Output :</span><span data-reactid=”470″>5-8 V 3 A , 8-10 V 2.4 A , 10-12 V 2 A</span>

in fact with 12V it is delivering 2/12*10 V which amounts to about 1.5A. and the powerbank cuts out after a minute.

what is more, when I try to charge my Chuwi HI13 with the wall charger, it still doesn’t charge… ??

• <span class=”_3iQ93lzotW”>Quick Charge 3.0 Output :</span>5-8V ⎓ 3A / 8-10V ⎓ 2.4A / 10-12V ⎓ 2A
    • <span class=”_3iQ93lzotW”>Standard Output :</span>V ⎓ 2A
    Al
    Participant

I replaced my original charger for this one http://a.co/c2pWbQs

My original charger for the Hi13 stopped working in the first 2 weeks. Couldn’t get in touch with the seller because of Chinese holiday so I took a shot and bought this one from Amazon rather than wait a month or more. It has many output frequencies including 12v 2a. Works great, maybe even better than the original. I wasn’t timing it but I quite sure it charged faster. I will need to test further. So happy. I thought the tablet was dead.

I don’t see why a powerbank that outputs 12v 2a wouldn’t work. The type-c cable you use could be a factor too. I know my Galaxy Note 8 will not charge properly with another type-c cable I have that’s actually thicker than the original. I thought it would work better because of that. Silly me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar