Cheapest (EU) store for Xiaomi Air 13

Cheapest (EU) store for Xiaomi Air 13

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Notebook Air series Cheapest (EU) store for Xiaomi Air 13

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kalle
    Participant

So I’m looking to buy the Xiaomi Air 13. Problem is that it’s still costs quite a bit. I live in sweden so I got a pretty big import tax.(25% and extra fees) so avoiding that or getting the device as cheap as possible is preferbly. The cheapest I have found at the moment is Gearbest from their HK warehouse for 689 US dollars. However the only shipping option is expedited shipping which almost guarantes that I have to pay import fees. I haven’t found many EU based stores that have it, and if they do their price is very high at 1200+ dollars.

Is this device worth it? It feels like Xiaomi should announce a follow up device with kaby lake processor any day now. Could I except the old air 13 to drop in price? Do anyone know anything about that? Do anyone have a coupon or something to a store? Is there any upcoming sales that I should be aware of?

Rien
    Participant

I’m looking to buy it as well and expecting an in August or whatever and I too am hoping for the first version to drop in price. I have been eyeing the price regularly on aliexpress and the 13″ has dropped from €750 to now as low as €642.50 for the next two days that it’s on sale from one seller: ( I added a link here and later for all the product pages I reference too, but my reply didn’t work cause of the links. The forum blocks them apparently. You’ll have to do an Aliexpress search for yourself 🙂 )

This is a temporary sale though which still is on for 2 days. It ships with AliExpress Standard Shipping which usually doesn’t get stopped by customs like DHL packages, the sellers also put a lower value on it if you ask for it. I expect it to keep on dropping slowly until the new ones will be here or maybe they will stop stocking them before the new ones and will run out at some point.

The Kabylake 12.5 version is already out on Aliexpress too and the price isn’t that high anymore either at some stores for € 502,92. I don’t actually need the GPU and would go for the 12.5″ if it wasn’t for the non-upgradable 4 GB of RAM

They also have the dual core i7 available. But kind of pricey at € 786 for just very marginal clock speed upgrade since both have 2 Cores and 4 Threads.

I don’t need the laptop straight away so I will wait it out and see for Xiaomi’s update in hopefully 2-3 months 😀

Kalle
    Participant

I’m looking to buy it as well and expecting an in August or whatever and I too am hoping for the first version to drop in price. I have been eyeing the price regularly on aliexpress and the 13″ has dropped from €750 to now as low as €642.50 for the next two days that it’s on sale from one seller: ( I added a link here and later for all the product pages I reference too, but my reply didn’t work cause of the links. The forum blocks them apparently. You’ll have to do an Aliexpress search for yourself ? ) This is a temporary sale though which still is on for 2 days. It ships with AliExpress Standard Shipping which usually doesn’t get stopped by customs like DHL packages, the sellers also put a lower value on it if you ask for it. I expect it to keep on dropping slowly until the new ones will be here or maybe they will stop stocking them before the new ones and will run out at some point. The Kabylake 12.5 version is already out on Aliexpress too and the price isn’t that high anymore either at some stores for € 502,92. I don’t actually need the GPU and would go for the 12.5″ if it wasn’t for the non-upgradable 4 GB of RAM They also have the dual core i7 available. But kind of pricey at € 786 for just very marginal clock speed upgrade since both have 2 Cores and 4 Threads. I don’t need the laptop straight away so I will wait it out and see for Xiaomi’s update in hopefully 2-3 months ?

Hmm well I have checked Aliexpress multiple times, can’t seem to find the seller you are referring to, could you maybe try send a message to me with it? 🙂

Yes I saw that, but I need to have the at least 8gb of ram and a bigger screen is always nice. 🙂 I suppose they will try to phase out the older model so there won’t be any when the new one arrives. And I probably can’t afford the new one, probably a 1000+ dollars and that is a bit to much for me. 🙂

Rien
    Participant

Yeah I feel the same why, if the new one is a ton more expensive and those sellers add a shit ton on top of it then I’m probably not interested either unless I can go get it in China myself or through a friend who works there. I’ll try and send my original reply in a PM.

filn
    Participant

<p class=”entry-title”>Xiaomi Air 13 (i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Nvidia 940MX) 581,52€</p>
    Code: XMWAir13

Chris G
    Keymaster

Seems it has expired already or used up the limited units at this price I don’t think it was many at all.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viktor
    Participant

The code: USAir13
    is currently working to reduce the price for the 13.3″ model to ~580€.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar