Chuwi Hi 10 won't charge

Chuwi Hi 10 won't charge

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Chuwi Hi 10 won't charge

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Milen Yanachkov
    Participant

Hello good people,

I hadn’t used my Chuwi Hi 10 for well overa month, until I bust it out of the drawer yesterday to watch some videos and perform the Windows Anniversary update. Unfortunately, for some reason, updates weren’t downloading — neither for Windows, nor from the Microsoft Store — so I spent some time fixing these issues. The anniversary update wasn’t available, if you are wandering. Then I watched some videos on YouTube, closed the cover (original one btw), and called it a day. Didn’t even turn the Hi10, as I thought it would turn off by itself after an hour or two, like it usually does.

Today, I woke up to the tablet still on — the display was off, but the device was not even in sleep mode — and little to no battery left. I plugged it in, and after around 4 hours of charging with the unit off, the battery hasn’t moved at all. I tried using a “fast charger” that didn’t do any good either.

Anyone know know what might be causing this issue? Opening the unit would not be a problem usually, but I don’t have any tools on hand right now.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar