Chinese "Find" Dual boot 10" tablet

Chinese "Find" Dual boot 10" tablet

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Chinese "Find" Dual boot 10" tablet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pimmy 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Hello All,

My first post on here so go easy on me please 🙂   I have a 10″ CherryTrail dual boot tablet, the only clue I have to it’s origin is the

bootscreen which says “Find” and then some (I assume) Chinese characters.  I screwed it up by trying to change the partition sizes, it has a 32Gb eMMC,

which I believe is fairly usual.  Anyway, I have reinstalled Windows 10 and everything works EXCEPT the Touchscreen. There must be thousands of

people out there thinking “another one”. It has a Silead chip I believe, the HW ID is   VEN_MSSL&DEV_1680   which I also believe is quite common.

The screen registers touches, but nowhere near where I am actually touching it.  I can use the Win 10 calibrate tool and it appears to work but it doesn’t actually change anything after I save the calibration data.  Does anyone have a reasonable understanding of this chip and how it interacts with Windows? Or is there a utility which displays the raw data coming from the chip? I assume that there must be a file which holds the calibration data, anyone know where this file is?

Any and all help appreciated.

TIA   Dave.

pimmy
    Participant

ขอบคุณนะคะKM

<style type=”text/css”><!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–></style><span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"https://betufa.net/&quot;}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":276648,"6":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":[null,2,10855845]},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"8":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":[null,2,10855845]},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"10":0,"14":[null,2,0],"15":"TH SarabunPSK","16":24,"21":1}”>https://betufa.net/</span>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password