Chuwi Corebook Replacement Battery

Chuwi Corebook Replacement Battery

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Corebook Replacement Battery

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BMF
    Participant

After having numerous issues with my battery (only lasting 15-20 minutes before dying) which included reinstalling Windows several times, Chuwi Support told me I could send my Corebook to them for a replacement battery. The cost to ship to them internationally is expensive. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement battery where I can have it shipped to the states?

SB9224
    Participant

Try to open the laptop carefully. Look for the battery (model size volt Whr connector). Search the internet for exam. aliexpress or

https://www.laptop-parts-shop.com/laptop-batteries-chuwi-batteries-c-1_4476.html.

Replacement is simply. The bigger capacity is better for longer use.

BMF
    Participant

Thank you for the reply and link. I have used all the numbers from the battery to search, but to no avail. I tried the link you sent me as well. It looks like all the batteries are sold out for now. I think it’s time to cut my loses.

SB9224
    Participant

You can use the battery that has the same specification ( size voltage watthour connector). Tell me the detail and picture of your battery. I will try to search for you.

SB9224
    Participant

My old and new battery of cube mix plus .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BMF
    Participant

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you helping me with this. I have attached a couple pics for your review.

Attachments:
    SB9224
    Participant

I sent your picture to BiUBi Factory Store and Shenzhen polymer lithium battery charger Store. Hope to receive the answer soon.

BMF
    Participant

I apologize for the delay in responding. Your help is amazing. I really appreciate it.

SB9224
    Participant

May be difficult to find outside chuwi .

Attachments:
    BMF
    Participant

Understood. Thank you for trying for me. I’m going to purchase a different unit and sell this one to someone that wont mind the additional investment.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password