Chuwi Corebook Keyboard Question

Chuwi Corebook Keyboard Question

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Corebook Keyboard Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TimH
    Participant

Hi guys,

New member here and I have a couple questions regarding about the Chuwi Corebook, mostly around the keyboard. It’s the first Chinese tablet that I ever bought so I’m still somewhat unfamiliar with it.

Regarding about the keyboard. Is it supposed to be turned off whenever I flip it around (360 degree) with it still being connected to the tablet? I tried out some other big brands tablets and 2-in-1 laptops in store and most of them have that feature whereas I can use tablet without worrying about pressing the buttons. Mine can’t do it. Is my tablet missing something that I can fix? Perhaps updating bios and drivers, etc.?

If not, then I would like to consider other keyboard for my tablet. I think maybe the Chuwi Hi13 keyboard would be doable, considering its close dimension and same number magnets on the dock? It is also backlit and I can flip the tablet around without worrying about  pressing buttons as well.

Hope I will get your replies soon. And thank you for reading this post!

Tim

José Luis
    Participant

Sorry. Did you get the keyboard of the chuwi hi13 to work on the corebook?
    My keyboard has also been broken and I can’t find a replacement.
    Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar