Chuwi Guide: Use Ghost, Multi bootload to Win PE, Upgrade Windows…

Chuwi Guide: Use Ghost, Multi bootload to Win PE, Upgrade Windows…

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Guide: Use Ghost, Multi bootload to Win PE, Upgrade Windows…

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nghienvt
    Participant

Hi all ☺

First, i’m very sorry because my English very poor, but i want to help someone like me, for find ways to full control of our tablet, this guide is not for standard user or beginner of Windows tablets. Please dont do anything before you understand what i said here, thanks!

Here is my guide, remember to run all Tool i share “As Administrator”:

A/ Add some partition for backup Ghost files, Softwares, Settings or your games…:

Right click This PC on Desktop > Manager > Disk Management > Right click on Partition C and select Shrink Volumes menu. For me, i just keep 24Gb for partition C (for Windows 10), with 40Gb left i make a partition 30Gb label is Backup, and one partition 10Gb label Android (my tablets is Chuwi Hi10, have no Android dual boot, i just keep Android partition for future).

http://s28.postimg.org/fe4xii3wd/000.jpg

http://s12.postimg.org/4fq65jkgt/001.jpg

B/ Add “Boot to Windows PE” to boot menu. You need:

1/ EasyBCD v2.3, (*older are not work). Link bellow.

2a/ Windows PE files (WIM files). I’m using Windows 8 PE (~350Mb). Link bellow.

==> Copy WinPE you want to C:\, or use my Windows 8 PE x64, Run EasyBCD > Add new Entry > WinPE, type name + path + enable EMS > Click on Add Entry button. Now you can select what windows to boot after restart tablet.

http://s21.postimg.org/cqp4d6znb/002.jpg

2b/ Copy iso file name is DLC.Boot.2015.iso to D:\, because if boot to Windows PE, we can mount this iso to a virtual dvd and use many tools inside it to restore/backup, partitions modify, files recovery, install windows from setup source..ect..

3/ Now, try to boot to Windows PE and use Ghost v12 in DLC.Boot.2015.iso (by Right click > mount to Virtual drive) for backup your partition C (backup Windows), or full backup drive of tablet to a sd card. After done, feel free to do anything you want to your tablet like tweak, mod, uprgade to pro, enteprise version…

4/ Never use Yamisoft Windows 10 manager, it is the best admin tool i was used for my desktop and laptop, but for windows 10, it kill the Store afer install. But i share to you 4 free tweak tool for Windows 10, help you much more than one Yamisoft.

All files you need (include some mini tools i was test and all work great with Windows 10): https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5-SXDOE9bQhbS1TdVZyOHZFN28&usp=sharing

*** Note: If you reinstall windows from usb, all partition will be merged to one, you will lost all data on Bakup and Android partitions, so careful to use Ghost only, dont reinstall Windows if you forget backup all data from Backup, Android partitions to sd card. Whit me, a clean Windows 10 Home (from reset or reinstall) is enough to begin to follow this guide, after have ghost backup, we can upgrade Windows to Pro, Enteprise… and tweak anything you want, just use Ghost to restore if got problems and make a new ghost backup if you make sure current Windows is work great.

My share files have some illegal apps with serials and keys, it’s just for test, please buy a license if you decided it’s good for you. For test how to Windows 10 Pro, Enteprise work on your tablets, just change product key, use illegal app called Windows 10 activator to test. Just learn about tablets and Windows 10 after you know how to reset your table to factory stats, how to reinstall origin Windows 10 home. Dont try if you are beginner of Windows 10 and Chuwi tablets.

Thank you for read and comment, contrib idea or some great ghost files to all Chuwi users…

Again, sorry for my English and goodluck to everybody 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar