Chuwi H10 Pro. Will not switch on.

Chuwi H10 Pro. Will not switch on.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Chuwi H10 Pro. Will not switch on.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Fabrice 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Trevor
    Participant

Just bought a chuwi H10 Pro. Could not switch on.  Followed all the recommendations to no avail.  Tried to charge it in case this was the problem, but no light to say it was charging. Totally dead. Have tried charger on other laptop charges ok.

Hualalai
    Participant

If new, get a refund and buy a new one.

If bought used, attach external display to HDMI port.  If nothing shows, put a pigtail on the charging port, attach voltmeter, see if the battery is charged.  If not charged, unless it has a screwed-on back (I don’t own an H10), get  your heat gun and spudgers out, and confirm battery is connected.  If connected, replace battery. If battery good, it’s bricked.  You’ll need to flash the EEPROM (no guarantee that will fix it) or toss it.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Make sure you leave it overnight to charge. But first, hold the power button down for 14 seconds continuously.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

santi_sc
    Participant

Just bought a chuwi H10 Pro. Could not switch on. Followed all the recommendations to no avail. Tried to charge it in case this was the problem, but no light to say it was charging. Totally dead. Have tried charger on other laptop charges ok.

The USB Type-C charging connection of this Tablet is something deeper than normal, make sure you connect the USB Type-C cable well. Try using the original cable as it is ready to connect deep into the Tablet.
    Then if you can revive the Tablet you can find another type C cable, but bear in mind that it is possible for you to slice the protective plastic covering the type C connection a few millimeters so that it makes contact in the Tablet correctly.
    As they say let it charge the battery several hours, it may take a few hours to respond to the load LED.

Fabrice
    Participant

Hi I have a similar problem. Yesterday evening everything was fine but this morning the tablet doesn’t switch on. If I plug the charger, the led is blinking. What should I do?

Additional information : I use the tablet to supply an Arduino nano board, but it usually does not create any kind of problem.

Thanks for your help

santi_sc
    Participant

Hi I have a similar problem. Yesterday evening everything was fine but this morning the tablet doesn’t switch on. If I plug the charger, the led is blinking. What should I do? Additional information : I use the tablet to supply an Arduino nano board, but it usually does not create any kind of problem. Thanks for your help

Charge the tablet for several hours, then do a long press of the power button.

Fabrice
    Participant

Thanks, it worked. Any idea of the reason for this problem?

santi_sc
    Participant

Thanks, it worked. Any idea of the reason for this problem?

I suppose that the battery charge was exhausted to minimum values and for that reason it cost a little more to turn on. If you use the tablet with the keyboard, once you turn off the computer you must wait for a few seconds until the keyboard led turns off completely to lower the cover, otherwise it could influence battery consumption. Normally the keyboard does not consume battery to leave it connected to the tablet, but it costs nothing to wait a few seconds to turn off all the LEDs.

Fabrice
    Participant

Thanks, I usually do not switch it off, I just close the keyboard.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password