Chuwi Hi 9 Air about to release next month!

Chuwi Hi 9 Air about to release next month!

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Chuwi Hi 9 Air about to release next month!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Obinna
    Participant

Hello everyone, Long time no see!

I am here to tell you a bit more about the Hi9 air release that’s coming up and sheduled for in April!

In the image below you will be able to see some of it’s officially confirmed specs, and a comparison to a huawei tablet! Looks pretty good doesn’t it šŸ˜‰

This tablet has a very nice looking design, as always Chuwi did a good job designing it.

Some of it’s main specs, if you fail to open/see the image:

• 2560×1600 10.1″ display
    • Helio X20 Deca core processor (Antutu score of around 90000)
    • 4Gb ram
    • 64Gb internal storage with expandable storage option
    • 4G capable
    • 5Mp camera at front and 13mp at the back
    • 8000mAh battery, hopefully with a high sot

I assume the panel will be FULLY laminated, and well… I might be getting one, main purpose would be gaming (PUBG Mobile, C ops. …) and usage for my drone and planes, to configure the data wirelessly through the tablet.

If you have any questions regarding this device, feel free to ask…As you might know I am an official moderator at their forum: forum.chuwi.com and love to help you out with your issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Chris G
    Keymaster

I see your still a mod, great to have you check back here. Yes, the Hi9 Air looks interesting, certainly, a step up from theĀ Hi9 which I found to be disappointingĀ and hopefully Chuwi get it right with this one, I think they will.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Obinna
    Participant

šŸ™‚ Yup it does seem like a step up from the Hi9! I think they will get it right this time too…

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password