Chuwi Hi10 Pro Bios Voltage unstable

Chuwi Hi10 Pro Bios Voltage unstable

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Pro Bios Voltage unstable

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vizouk
    Participant

Hello, recently after having a tablet with black screen for a few months and then suddenly not even giving a signal i bought the CH341a  programmer and flashed the bios, the first file emily sent me was a C109S bios but all over the board i can see C109D on board stick on button cable etc….

So i tried with both C109D she was giving to people with close serial numbers to mine and C109S, the tablet kept giving no signal.

At the moment i don’t know how to test the power button but the voltage over the bios chip is not stable at 1.8V does that indicate a problem with AXP288C voltage regulator?

It is between 1.2V and 1.8V changing very fast .

Can anyone with a table like this check if voltage is stable on bios chip?

My battery fully charges to 4.2+ V .

Morimchi Mutoh
    Participant

Hi, I’m in very similar situation. My Hi10 Pro board is numbering as “6CS2R3 <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>C109D” and serial number is “HQ64G42170301355″. </span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>With USB-C type charger, bios chip’s voltage is moving between 0v to 1.3v immediately. Now i’m charging battery with external charger directly and will check it again. However, which bios shall I flash on bios chip??? If anyone have, please send me a message.</span>

Morimchi Mutoh
    Participant

Hi, my problem was solved by flashing correct BIOS again.

At first, battery of my tablet was empty (0V! measured by digital multi meter), so I charged it with external battery charger module.

Next, I asked emily, who is support of Chuwi, to send BIOS file for my Hi10 Pro with serial number on official forum.

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2341-66-1.html

Then, flash it on my tablet with external flash writer, according to the tutorial.

https://techtablets.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Recovering-a-Bricked-Chuwi-Hi12-caused-by-Corrupt-Bios.pdf#search=%27RecoveringaBrickedChuwiHi12causedbyCorruptBios.pdf%27

At last, I could see Chuwi logo on display again after reboot by long press power button.

In this time, my Android part has broken, so I had to recover it with OS images. (Notice: You have to choose correct image with your serial number)

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2341-1-1.html

vizouk, if you want not to throw out your tablet, please try above. Thanks.

attis
    Participant

CPU error

paolo
    Participant

I have the same problem . Please, Can you gently post the Bios link? (my tablet has the serial no.  near yours)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar