Chuwi Hi10 Pro Blackscreen

Chuwi Hi10 Pro Blackscreen

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Pro Blackscreen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Deepjungle
    Participant

Hi there,

i’ve bought a Chuwi Hi10 Pro at Gearbest. They sold me propably a refurbished one with a malfunction. I can boot the tablet but the screen remains black. I connected it to an external monitor via HDMI and i can see the Windows and Android Systems after booting on the external screen. I have no chance to see bootlogos or bios while booting. I think there could be a loose cable. I would like to repair it by myself but have problems to open it. I removed the 4 torx screws but i think that it is glued.

Did anybody open the tablet and could the describe the procedure, make a short video or shot photos ?

I don’t want to return it because it would cost as much to return it like to buy a new one and i lost confidence in the asia shops.

Thanks in advance

Deepjungle

Deepjungle
    Participant

Hi again,

i could fix the problem by myself. I opened the tablet carefully with some plastic tools. The back is not glued you have only to be careful. i found the cable for the LCD display disconnected in the back of the tablet. It seems that the battery is not well glued and in the worst case it rips the lcd cable from the board clip. I plugged it back on the board and fixed the battery with some duct tape (greetings to MacGyver). I inserted the LCD panel back into the alu case .. and voila it was working again.

I think the most problems with black screens and chuwi are because of the bad glue that is used for fixing the battery.

I have to fight with Google Play Store problems now but i think i will get rid of this problem too.

Greetings

Deepjungle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar