Chuwi Hi10 vs Vi10 Ultimate

Chuwi Hi10 vs Vi10 Ultimate

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Hi10 vs Vi10 Ultimate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charlene Taylor
    Participant

Trying to decide between the new Hi10 and the Vi10 Ultimate and I have a couple of questions.

1. Does the new keyboard work with either model?  It appears it would if they both have the same docking functionality.
    2. Does the new keyboard have tilting functionality?
    3. I understand that only some of the memory is available on the android side of things, what I would like to know is if you’re able to move apps to the SD or if that is prohibited like the samsung tablets all are now?
    4. Is the Vi10 Ultimate available with Windows 10?
    5. Which tablet would you pick and why?

Thanks for your help!

Russ Dyer
    Participant

Only 2GB RAM on the VI Ultimate so I am looking at either HI 10 , or if it turns out to be a dud, the Teclast X98Pro. I already own a bluetooth keyboard.

Michiel
    Participant

I *think* the new Hi10 keyboard doesn’t fit the Vi10 Ultimate, not sure where I read it though. But I could be wrong.

I pre-ordered the Vi10 Ultimate (hopefully, it’ll ship soon…) because I didn’t want to spend more money on a more expensive Hi10 and thought the Vi10 would ship sooner (which it didn’t, so at the moment it probably doesn’t matter anymore). If cost isn’t a problem for you, just go for the Hi10. More memory and a better screen.

Maybe wait for the 11/11 AliExpress deals to get a good deal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar