Chuwi Hi12 keyboard issue problem

Chuwi Hi12 keyboard issue problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Chuwi Hi12 keyboard issue problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  onjon 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

onjon
    Participant

Hi

I have the hi12 with keyboard combination and recently after using this set up since September 2016 with no real problems other than the hinge becoming weak and not being able to support the weight of the table too well. The keyboard is typing all the dual functions letters, numbers and symbols instead of the main character as though the Fn key is being held down. To clarify, the keys where there is a blue font on the key. e.g. the letter U also has “in Blue” the number 4 only the number 4 will type even if you press the Fn or press and hold or double press and let go or double press and hold. In short, whatever I do it is bypassed in some way. I’m not the only person who has had this issue, do any of you have an idea what is causing this?

I am currently using a Bluetooth keyboard instead, as a workaround.

best, onjon

onjon
    Participant

Hi

I have the hi12 with keyboard combination and recently after using this set up since September 2016 with no real problems other than the hinge becoming weak and not being able to support the weight of the table too well. The keyboard is typing all the dual functions letters, numbers and symbols instead of the main character as though the Fn key is being held down. To clarify, the keys where there is a blue font on the key. e.g. the letter U also has “in Blue” the number 4 only the number 4 will type even if you press the Fn or press and hold or double press and let go or double press and hold. In short, whatever I do it is bypassed in some way. I’m not the only person who has had this issue, do any of you have an idea what is causing this?

I am currently using a Bluetooth keyboard instead, as a workaround.

best, onjon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password