Chuwi Hi12 touchscreen doesn't work at all in Android or Windows

Chuwi Hi12 touchscreen doesn't work at all in Android or Windows

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Chuwi Hi12 touchscreen doesn't work at all in Android or Windows

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Art.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Art
    Participant

I received my new Hi12 dual boot tablet Oct 10, 2016 and the touchscreen does not work in either Android or Windows.

I can use a mouse and keyboard to navigate the system (tried in Windows, did not bother trying in Android).

I have pressed hard and soft all over the screen surface and it doesn’t work anywhere. The protective film used for shipping was removed from the screen.

Thoughts?

Luis Tapia Baeza
    Participant

Hi, i received my HI12 dualboot in september 21, and look the same problem, reading, in internet can be solved with an driver in windows, now i download this, i crossing my fingers…

add this file to install in the same position in windows\inf, then roboot…

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Art
    Participant

Touch failed to work for either Android or Windows so I assumed there was a hardware problem.

I opened the tablet (four Torx T3 screws) and pushed in all ribbon cable connectors. There was no obvious problem but apparently the touchscreen cable was not seated well because it works now in both Android and Windows.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password