Chuwi Hi13 Giveaway: Join the activity, win the 13.5 inch 3K Chuwi Hi13 tablet

Chuwi Hi13 Giveaway: Join the activity, win the 13.5 inch 3K Chuwi Hi13 tablet

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Giveaway: Join the activity, win the 13.5 inch 3K Chuwi Hi13 tablet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    emily
    Participant

There is a  Chuwi Hi13 giveaway in Chuwi official website.

Join the activity, you will have a chance to win a free Chuwi 13.5 inch 3K screen Hi13 2in1 tablet.

This giveaway will be ended by March 15th, 3 winners will be selected and announced by March 20th on Chuwi Official website.

The activity page:

http://promotion.chuwi.com/hi13-flash-sale/

Rules and policies:
        1. Leave a comment about your favorite Hi13 specs along with #ChuwiHi13#.
    2. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or VK, share this campaign to your friends with tagging Chuwi official.
    3. This giveaway will be ended by March 15th, 3 winners will be selected and announced by March 20th here.
    4. 3 Hi13 tablets will be sent to the winners. This is an international giveaway.
    5. Chuwi reserves all rights to make any changes to this giveaway and Chuwi reserves all the final explanation rights.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks Emily, I’ve posted it to the main site https://techtablets.com/2017/03/chuwi-hi13-giveaway-new-hi13-promo-video/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Raúl
    Participant

good look!

Dave Gill
    Participant

looking for a great tablet and seen this thought i post to enter. old tablet has crashed don’t turn on suck really scent i returned it once only in use for 3 month out of the year i had it. good luck to all

Fran
    Participant

OMG!!!

good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar