Chuwi Hi8 Bricked after Windows Upgrade

Chuwi Hi8 Bricked after Windows Upgrade

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Bricked after Windows Upgrade

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gaurav Saxena
    Participant

Hi,

I really really need help here. I have got Chuwi HI8 and recently I got message in Windows8 that there is upgrade available my worst decision was to click on the upgrade and starting the process. After that it reboot first time and stuck at blue screen showing TPM error.
    Now I can’t do anything wiht this tablet as I have done following steps as part of trobleshooting
    1. Restarted Many times but always stuck at this screen where I must select “Yes” or “No ” but touch is not working  Volume buttons not working
    2. Tried to connect couple of  USB Keyboards it is not detecting anyone
    3. I tried to connect it to computer but it is not detecting . Probably I am doing something wrong.

Please somebody help me what do i do to review it back?  Atleast I should be able to install one OS (If not both) Android or Windows to make it useful again. Right now it is stuck where I can’t do anything.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME… MY KIDS ARE AWAITING TO SEE IT WORKING AGAIN !!!

CardinalFang
    Participant

google chuwi hi8 reinstall windows, i think there is a tutorial on this forum with all the necessary files.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar