Chuwi hi8 pro for sale? – atom x5-z8300 Cherrytrail

Chuwi hi8 pro for sale? – atom x5-z8300 Cherrytrail

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Chuwi hi8 pro for sale? – atom x5-z8300 Cherrytrail

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Daan Kroon
    Participant

Hello there chuwi fans.
    I used to be a proud owner of the Chuwi vi8 (original) sadly it broke down.
    I was looking for a Chuwi hi8, sadly the gpu isn’t really upgraded compared to the first one.While looking online I suddenly stumbled on this:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Chuwi-Hi8-Pro-Dual-Boot-Android-5-1-windows-10-Tablet-PC-Intel-Cherry-Trail-Z8300/32468358205.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.2.Du5HCW&ws_ab_test=201526_1,201527_2_71_72_73_74_75,201409_5

If this tablet truly exists it would suffice all my needs.
    Does anyone know if this tablet really exists?

Chris G
    Keymaster

I think so I was tipped off a month ago about two new Cherry Trail Chuwi’s. 8″ and 10″ I’m expecting the official announcement any day now.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

That’s odd the page is now error 404, it’s been pulled. Maybe they were getting readyfor the release this week?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Brad Barlow
    Participant

just contacted chuwi due to a touchscreen issue and casually threw in a question regarding the release of this tablet and well..

ill let this do the talking: https://gyazo.com/3700df5a88833ea1919f7cec2efe48c2

and Chris i have updated versions of the touch screen driver for win10 direct from chuwi if you want to put them in the downloads section?

Chris G
    Keymaster

just contacted chuwi due to a touchscreen issue and casually threw in a question regarding the release of this tablet and well..

ill let this do the talking: https://gyazo.com/3700df5a88833ea1919f7cec2efe48c2

and Chris i have updated versions of the touch screen driver for win10 direct from chuwi if you want to put them in the downloads section?

I don’t think they are happy Aliexpress sellers jumping the gun and listing it be it’s even announced haha. Sure, can you upload them here and I will mirror them in the downloads section for everyone.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Brad Barlow
    Participant

Here are the latest windows 10 touch drivers for the Hi8 Direct from Chuwi

(right click on the .inf file -> install, took me ages to figure that out)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Daan Kroon
    Participant

Good to know it’s smart to wait for a month or two. 😉

I do wish they put hynix emmc storage in the upcoming version they know we’ll pay the extra $10/15 difference!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar