Chuwi HiBook Pro charging cable

Chuwi HiBook Pro charging cable

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro charging cable

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Víctor Cespón
    Participant

Hi I’m facing a problem trying to charge my HiBook Pro using third party USB-C cables. This seems to be a common problem, I have seen it on the Chuwi forums. These are the facts:

• Tablet charges with the included USB cable and any charger
    • Tablet charges with third-party USB cable and any charger if it is off or you boot with the cable already connected
    • If you connect the third-party cable with Windows already booted, it oscilates between charging and not charging.

I have tried two brands of USB-A to USB-C cables, as I have a lot of chargers at home that have USB-A output.  This seems to be a Windows driver issue, since the same hardware works fine when not in Windows, and even in Windows if you plug-in before booting.

sourav
    Participant

Hi I’ve faced same issue. I used to switch off the tablet, connect the charger and after getting the red led indicator switch on the tablet. If you connect the charger without switching off the tablet, it won’t charge but in windows it will show ” plugged in,charging”. Also only the stock charging cable fits perfectly with the type c port as its dampened little bit. I’ve tried third party cables but those fit loosely although they can charge the tablet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar