Chuwi hipad x roblox

Chuwi hipad x roblox

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi hipad x roblox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mihai
    Participant

Hi I just purchased a tablet chuwi hipad x I have a problem the Roblox is not working on this tablets?  I contacted customer support from roblox I try all the steps they told me and still no resolution. So I can login on the webpage but when my child want to play so is pressing play the roblox app is opening ask for user and password which we insert and every time error “Something went wrong. Try again later.”

I made as hotspot from my phone maybe are some restrictions on mya home broadband but still same error. On pc this is working fine on this tablet nothing

So my question is this roblox app is supposed by this tablet model, processor etc?

Please help

Pablo
    Participant

Hi from Spain!.
    I have bought the same CHUWI tablet and we have the same problem. From Roblox they confirm that there is a compatibility problem with the tablet. I have opened a dispute in AliExpress so that I can return the purchase of the tablet for this, at the moment CHUWI does not answer adequately or confirm that they are working on solving this compatibility problem.
    For writing this same message on the CHUWI forum, my account was suspended. It seems they don’t want me to know about this problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password