Chuwi Lapbook SE back light to come on with boot

Chuwi Lapbook SE back light to come on with boot

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series Chuwi Lapbook SE back light to come on with boot

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris G
    Keymaster

So I’m trying to figure out how we can possibly get the backlit keyboard to come on automatically on boot? Normally other laptops do this and if you don’t want it just turn it off to save battery or whatever.

Any thought’s it seems to be via the bios, as it will turn on regardless of OS. My thought was to run a script to run it on boot. So startup in Windows triggers F5, bam backlit is on. Any ideas?

I’m not expert on this and so far attempts to find software to do just that have failed.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: ONE-NETBOOK One Mix 2S & AllDoCube X
    Currently testing: Mate 20 X & Mate 20 Pro

Yannis
    Participant

Would love to get that setting fixed as well. It is quite frustrating as it is now, having to press the kayboard backlight button at least 2 times after wake up, since the first time just blinks it on and off.

If anyone has any clue, please post! 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ve had no luck there are scripts to make a shortcut for it, but in the end, I gave up after wasting hours to try and get it to work.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: ONE-NETBOOK One Mix 2S & AllDoCube X
    Currently testing: Mate 20 X & Mate 20 Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password