Chuwi vi10 plus (remix OS) freezing

Chuwi vi10 plus (remix OS) freezing

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion Chuwi vi10 plus (remix OS) freezing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

unfortunately switching to pure android did not help at all. still the same. Maybe windows would help but I didn’t try it. Waiting for chuwi´s reaction on their forum and for Gearbest reaction.

Pawel
    Participant

I can’t say from my own experience but there is a comment on chuwi forum that it actually helped.

Peter Lustig
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your replies. Could you Provider Link to the comment that helped. I find outthat lower resoluten Videos helped. And that Remix os Version of YouTube app doesn’t allow full hd Playback.  You Can Click on HD or High quality but the vids Look very Poor. I think the Problem is kown and Remix Just doesn’t know what to do…

Martin
    Participant

yeah… please send us the link where your guid is located. I cant find anything

Peter Lustig
    Participant

Ah, I think I misunderstood . He meant that Simone thinks that Android worked netter, Not that there is a fix.

PS : the errors aren’t mine, it is this fu…ing spellchecking…

Pawel
    Participant

The link to the tutorial is on the first page of this thread. FYI I left my tablet on stand by overnight (around 6 hours and a half) and when I checked this morning the loss was 5-6 %.

Peter Lustig
    Participant

So I installed Android and 2 hangups after first install. After restarting and 10 min. Youtube FHD playback and normal usage everything looks good. I´ll try reinstalling Remix again and come back again on Sunday. Thanks for the help.
    Kind regards, Peter

Edit : Just now it frohe again, seems to be Hardware. I’ try Remix but I doubt it’ ll be better…

Peter Lustig
    Participant

Update, just tried Remix again. Freeze came after 5 min of Youtube… It´s going back to GB. It´s a case of DOA so shippingcosts should be paid back by GB. It would be a really great device if it wasn´t for that error….

Pawel
    Participant

I must admit that today I had (for the first time) two freezes… However it was after a quite long use. The tablet got warm in the upper left corner and around. I also have the impression that it hangs on videos from youtube that are posted on other sites. Both freezes happened this way. I will try to test it more. Please let us know about the return to GB. I’ve read their return policy and I think they don’t pay the costs of sending items back.

Franck
    Participant

Hello, i also have same problems  :

Freeze randomly

Battery drain, especially with keyboard

I hope Chuwi will bring system update to solve these problems

Peter Lustig
    Participant

Go to chuwi forum for info.

http://forum.chuwi.com/forum-70-1.html

Sergio Bellido Nieto
    Participant

ok I cant upload it here… but you can find it on this link

Is the max GB you can have in Android? We have 32GB tablet and only we can have 19GB if we want only android?

Martin
    Participant

Hey guys,
    here is some guide how to get rid of freezes! People say it is working! 🙂
    http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2443-1-1.html

Pawel
    Participant

Not 100%. The guy says it helped 5 out 7 people. I have just made the tweak. After a restart while opening the first email in yahoo app the froze occurred. I will heavily test the tablet this weekend. Gearbest gives me the possibility to send it back with shipping on me or they offer 40 USD if I keep it. I haven’t made my mind yet.

Martin
    Participant

Yeah… Not working for me as well.. :-/ guys have some of you tried to install Windows? How about the freezes there?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar