Chuwi Vi10 touch calibration

Chuwi Vi10 touch calibration

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion Chuwi Vi10 touch calibration

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Seems it’s a double driver restore issue, not restoring correctly. Try Cheolmin Park’s tip and see if that helps. Otherwise you’ll have to restore and flash the original firmware and windows 8.1 image back. I just updated it here: http://techtablets.com/chuwi-vi10/downloads/

But before doing that, let me know if I can extract a reg file or anything that would help on my Vi10.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

DavidKq
    Participant

I fix it guys. I am working on a youtube video just hang on a little longer.

DavidKq
    Participant

I fixed it guys. I am working on a youtube video just hang on a little longer.

apeters
    Participant

Awesome!
    Share it as soon as possible pl0x

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sounds good! I’m interested as I will wipe Android and install my own Windows 8.1 Pro.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

DavidKq
    Participant

Here is the link guys 🙂

I was succesfully able to change the language to english but erased android on the process. And I got the touch to work. Here is the link on how to do it:

Adhitya Bagus Ainu Wijaya
    Participant

Thank you DavidKq. Flashing International firmware did work flawlessly. But then I can’t activate Windows 🙁 (my BIOS key seems to be the one to activate chinese Windows w Bing)
    Has anyone succeeded in installing clean Windows 8.1 other than from factory image? (sans the touch problem)

apeters
    Participant

OMFG IT WORKED!

Thank you DavidKq. Flashing International firmware did work flawlessly. But then I can’t activate Windows :( (my BIOS key seems to be the one to activate chinese Windows w Bing)
    Has anyone succeeded in installing clean Windows 8.1 other than from factory image? (sans the touch problem)

I tried with windows 8.1 pro and windows 10 preview. No success at all.
    In xda someone installed the win 10 preview without the touch issue. Page 8 or 9 of the chuwi vi10 thread.

DavidKq
    Participant

Follow the instructions on my video to fix the touch issue. Then upgrade to windows 10 insider preview. I was able to activate the windows by upgrading to windows 10. Once the Official Windows 10 is out you will be able to install and activate it for free.

Chris G
    Keymaster

On clean Win 8.1 and 10 installs try this touch driver config: http://techtablets.com/download/Chuwi/Vi10/Windows%208.1%20Drivers%20and%20Bios/SileadTouch%20config%20files%20for%20Vi10.zip

This should fix the inverted touch issues. Please let me know. This is from my working Vi10.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Risto Mäkinen
    Participant

Hi, this help. Now tuoch working fine! Tested Windows 10 Build 10162.

Tnx Chris.

-funfunk-

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, this help. Now tuoch working fine! Tested Windows 10 Build 10162.

Tnx Chris.

-funfunk-

Yes I can confirm this, moving the touch files and reboot in Windows 10 it’s working fine.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Adhitya Bagus Ainu Wijaya
    Participant

Thanks a lot Chris. Installed clean with Win Pro 8.1. Just replace those two files, restart, and worked like a charm.

darren
    Participant

hi guys this worked for me after i installed those drivers go into calibrate settings and calibrate for pen use and press with fingers on the crosses until it says saved then restart worked for me

grant gibson
    Participant

Hi guys I am really struggling to get the touchscreen to work. I have tried disabling, uninstalling, reinstalling. I have tried the double driver restore and basically nothing is working. I’m really gutted because windows 10 is running smoothly. If I try and run the silead.sys file it comes up with a command prompt saying that 1 file failed to transfer. Is there anything else that someone can suggest? I just upgraded to Windows 10 last night. Also I have noticed the screen doesn’t auto rotate so I’m presuming that is also playing a role.

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”> </span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Regards </span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Grant </span>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar