Chuwi vi10 touch drivers needed

Chuwi vi10 touch drivers needed

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion Chuwi vi10 touch drivers needed

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rikolius
    Participant

Hi all!

I need a working driver set for my Chuwi vi10.
    (or at least audio/touch)
    Q32G22151000003
    touch ACPI\MSSL1680
    audio ACPI\10EC5640

I will give 30$ for the first one who will provide a working touch + audio driver, or solution.
    I got this one for free from a company, and 30$ still less than buy  one for the drivers.
    Good luck guys.

Antonine Kichenassamy
    Participant

Hi man! Can you explain your story in more details (did you re install windows or anything). Actually i have the same problem (i think). What i did is re install totally windows 8.1 and 10 then no drivers at all, nothing working. I tried the one from Chris, didn’t work for me. Could you tell me what build number you have on the bottom of the tablet to see if we have the same?

Mine is Q32G22151000423. What’s yours?

Rikolius
    Participant

Hi!

Q32G22151000003
    Yeah i reinstalled a clean windows.
    Also tried with the 8.1 image provided here, but same result.
    http://techtablets.com/chuwi-vi10/downloads/

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

Hey, sorry I am the same person who responded you earlier. It seems that we have the same serie number 221510. So i think it is not a coincidence that the touchscreen and audio not working. Hardware must be different than the others. Anyone to confirm that?

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

This is so annoying to have a tablet with nothing working… Is contacted Chuwi, I talked in chat with Andy who told me nicely a few days ago he would send me the drivers according to our specific model . Since I don’t receive anything but I will share if and when he will… In the same time anyone have a solution please?

Rikolius
    Participant

I didn’t find anything useful here, but i used only just google translate.
    http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php
    Maybe you guys will have better luck. This situation is kinda pissing me off…

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

https://mega.nz/#!6Ykz3Cwb!-Gx4u-tmJFFX_yh8YEKmmtxej-aApWr9occ2GxYIp5g

Hi man, so to make it short I bought 2 chuwi vi10 at the same time one for my brother and one four me and I told him I sacrifice myself by experimenting on my tablet first. Now as you I have windows 10 with basically no drivers (no audio touch screen or graphics optimisation). If asked my brother to send me backup of his drivers because we both have the 221510 serial. Now wifi is working but just wifi…

No touch or sound yet. Restore this with double driver and let me known if you have better luck.

<hr />

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

I went on bbs chuwi too but I didn’t found much, plus google translate is not amazing… But people before us with serial 221509 had same drivers problem with persons with even older series. So sooner or later people like us with 221510 will get the proper drivers. Just a question of time (i agree it is kind of fucked up). I contacted Chuwi via Skype and email, hope they will contact me tomorrow.

Rikolius
    Participant

i tried the backup. Same as you. Wifi is ok, but no touch or sound.

Frédéric Gub
    Participant

Ok then, at least we must have the exact same hardware. It hope chuwi customer service is reactive

Rikolius
    Participant

Hope is the only thing what we have at the moment LOL 😀

Rikolius
    Participant

So guys no1 want that 30$ ? 😀

Сергей Гришко
    Participant

I can help.

Just resolve problem with my touch.

You need this zip.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rikolius
    Participant

I tried it out, but didnt worked. (and not because i dont want to pay the 30$, i would be more than happy if my tab works again)

Where do you find that driver?

Сергей Гришко
    Participant
    1. Driver pack S165C… from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_WhOdPMvW1OdjVic1J2elVGc28/view?usp=sharing

I have Win10…. you have Win8….  this driver for win10.

Update to Win 10, install drivers….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password