Chuwi vi8 plus Black Screen After Change some bios setting

Chuwi vi8 plus Black Screen After Change some bios setting

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi8 Discussion Chuwi vi8 plus Black Screen After Change some bios setting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andang
    Participant

i do something foolish..

i change some setting on bios :

– enable fastboot option along with quickboot enabled

– change max TOLUD to 3gb

– enable gfx boost, change graphic interface to 512mb

and after save as default setting then reboot, i just see black screen. it still can be charged. whenever i try to power on, it flash orange like usual and warm but still black screen. please help..

thx

FeareX
    Participant

And then it becomes tricky, I unfortunately can’t think of a solution. Maybe the tablet shows a screen via the HDMI port? Have you contacted Chuwi about this?

I’m curious about the outcome on whether you can solve this or not. I’ve messed up the USB port in te past, luckily a reflash of the BIOS resetted all options, so it’s working again now.

andang
    Participant

usually when it just show black screen after edit some bios config, i fix that by displaying output to monitor via hdmi port, go to bios menu and back to default bios setting, and then restart.

unfortunately my chuwi’s hdmi port are broken some month’s ago, so it can’t output display to monitor again now.

well.. maybe i have to buy new tablet and never do editing bios again next time..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar