Chuwi VI8 Windows Slow Wakeup from Sleep

Chuwi VI8 Windows Slow Wakeup from Sleep

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi8 Ultimate discussion Chuwi VI8 Windows Slow Wakeup from Sleep

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robin Williams 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sephirothvr
    Participant

I have a Chuwi VI8. Successfully repartioned to one partion and install only Windows 10 Home 32bit.
    Windows is working fine, apps fine, touch and all other are fine. I just have one minor issues, whenever the tablet goes to sleep for more than 5 minutes, it takes about 5 seconds – 10 seconds to wake up the tablet from sleep. However, if i disabled the Realtek WIFI completely from device manager, the device can wake up fast without any issues.

I have tried many things as below:

• turned off or on hibernation completely by powercfg -h off
    • set to keep wifi alive or not, both options also same
    • and many other things as well

Anyone here face similar issue with me? i have googled around and cant find any answers on this issue.

sam dam
    Participant

KingRoot for PC enables you to root your android gadget proficiently and viably from your windows PC. You can download charge exe document of KingRoot from our website and introduce in your PC.
    A few people ask questions like for what valid reason does kingroot PC rendition when there is an autonomous android form that can root android without PC? This appear to some way or another legitimate however in all actuality it isn’t that sensible on the grounds that PC form of kingroot underpins far a greater number of gadgets than android adaptation.

Robin Williams
    Participant

Kingoroot is an app which works everytime I need it. It has a few bugs and sometimes gives a few errors. But, most of the time it works fine. You can give it a try. It has a good UI and is fast in functioning. Root Your Windows

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password