COMPLETE GUIDE TO REINSTALL CUBE IWORK10

COMPLETE GUIDE TO REINSTALL CUBE IWORK10

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate COMPLETE GUIDE TO REINSTALL CUBE IWORK10

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    rick
    Participant

Help, when i start the flashing process with Intel Platform Flash Tool, It gives me the error: flash failed (fastboot).

When i enter the command fastboot devices it recognizes it, but if I try executing any type of comand it gives me: Unknown command.

Tried everything: changing cable, USB port, reinstalling ADB & Intel platform flash tool but nothing! Can you help me?

P.S. I’m obviously in DNX FASTBOOT mode

luis
    Participant

Thank you so much!

My tablet was looping on windows boot (automatic repair loop) and I couldn’t do anything to fix it.

By following your guide I was able to reinstall the OS and it’s working again! Thanks!!!

rick
    Participant

Resolved my issue ON MY OWN

Fosi
    Participant

I have just created an account here only for saying THANK YOU very much, Rinaldo. I have been able to repartition my Android partition, reinstall it, as well as Windows 10 following your extraordinaire guide. You saved my day. Great job!

wale faye
    Participant

Hello guys, thank you for this forum. Please I am using Cube i10, and following the guideline, am stuck in step 3. On the downloaded zip file, under Android 1 directory, there is no file called flash.json, rather I have flash_userdebug.

Then using the flash_userdebug file, when running intel platform flash tool, the configuration is set at default and cannot be changed.

Please any help?

Marcos Filho
    Participant

Hi guys!

Follow every step’s by Rinaldo and install finish without problem, the when windows will start first time and seting up system theres an error (something called lans.dll).

Tried two more times, same issue…

Could anybody here get me a tip of this issue?

Marcos Filho
    Participant

Actually, my tablet have an issue with wifi connection, i not be able to turn on wifi (when i click to turn on wifi never finnish the process) and i will try use a wifi USB adapter under Windows, so im stuck here and can't use my devices internet…

kash money
    Participant

When i try to install windows I get this error… anyone know what to do about it?

“Failed to make w:\recycler\scratch directory”

kash money
    Participant

Just a follow up to my previous error – I believe the problem was the USB thumb drives I was using. I bought new (cheap) usb drives, they’re even slow ones, but everything worked as explained in the guide.

Martin
    Participant

Hello everyone, and thanks for this wonderfull guide Rinaldo!

Everything works fine except that the accelerometer is not detected anymore in android (so the auto-rotation does’nt work anymore).

In windows, no problem, the screen turns, so this is not an hardware issue, anyone has an idea please?

Thanks a lot for helping!

Al
    Participant

Can’t update my iwork10 pro t0 W10 1909. Here are all steps:

I have connected to main USB port 64 GB CD card newly NTFS formatted using iwork10 pro.

1. Started update
    2. Getting thinks ready-100% completed
    3. Downloading- went up to 99% accessing CD card and remains at 99% for ever! No access to CD card or any message.

Please HELP.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password