Confusion with Chuwi HiBook Pro ports

Confusion with Chuwi HiBook Pro ports

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Confusion with Chuwi HiBook Pro ports

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

Hi

I have just brought a Chuwi HiBook Pro 2K one and I am a bit confused as to what the different ports do. I have also brought the key board which I understand as two USB 3.0 ports that only seem to work with USB 2.0 and dont have enough power to power a 2.5″ external drive?

Anyway, so I have a USB -C port that I will need to charge from, can I transfer data with this as well? Also can I charge using the micro USB? And can I transfer data using the micro USB?

Can I transfer data from the USB 3.0 ports on the keyboard?

Do all USB-C leads and adapters work for charging and data transfer?

Jeeze!

Thanks

The Hacker
    Participant

First of all, the USB ports in the keyboard dock is not USB3, but USB2, and it can be used to transfer data with
    You can use the USB-C for data transfer also, you can’t charge using Micro USB, but it can be used to tansfer data

There are 3 kind of people in the world, thoose who can count, and thoose that can't

Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

Excellent thanks it arrived today

Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

I was also wondering about usb OTG, does this only work via the usb C charging socket if so is it possible to a “Y” usb c to usb a as well as a micro usb so one can charge and use other devices via the OTG function??

Make sense

sourav
    Participant

usb OTG works via usb-c as well as via microusb socket but you cannot charge via microusb. Charging and data transfer via usb-c simultaneously not possible.

Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

“Charging and data transfer via usb-c simultaneously not possible.”

Are you sure becuase I am reading that it is certain leads or hubs

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar