couple of questions about the iwork11

couple of questions about the iwork11

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion couple of questions about the iwork11

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brendan
    Participant

So I just received my iwork11 and I had a few questions about it if someone could answer. I would like either a 32 or 64 gig card for it so I was wondering if anyone knew which is better suited for it as I’ve heard people say some will work for android and not windows, or failing that won’t work at all. so I would like to know which would work before purchasing one only to find it doesn’t work or isn’t stable.

The second question is about the stylus, I noticed that the official cube i7 stylus with the red eraser https://www.aliexpress.com/item/CUBE-CEP01-Electromagnetic-Pressure-sensitive-Pen-with-Exchangeable-Nib-Design-for-CUBE-i7-Stylus-Pen-Dropshipping/32433593840.html cube is saying it will only work with the i7 and not the iwork11 can someone tell me if that’s the case as it is about half the price of the newer version with the black eraser and that one seems to be sold out in a lot of places. If not does anyone have any suggestions for a cheaper stylus that works well with this tablet?

Brendan
    Participant

having a little issue here with the tablet not happening too often but it shuts down every so often (black screen), maybe 4-5 times so far most were when the battery was around 30% but it happened just now at 50%. I’m going to try and discharge the battery completely and recharge it completely see if that does anything. I was only using a comic book reader app which I can’t imagine being very cpu or gpu intensive but has this problem happened to anyone else I instantly thought it was temperature effect but then again it would shut back down (windows never tried android) until I plugged it in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar