Cracking sound

Cracking sound

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Cracking sound

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ADRIAN 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ADRIAN
    Participant

Hi! I’ve just received my i9 and so far my feelings are favorable. There is just one thing that annoys me though, and it’s a cracking sound when I press the bottom side of the screen. I wouldn’t expect a fantastic build quality in a chinese tablet, but since I’m not finding similar complains over the net I start wondering whether I’m the only one. I expect to do the cooper mod some day, so if somebody knows a way to improve case rigidity, that’d be nice!

Regards!

Chris G
    Keymaster

Don’t think mine had that, but it will vary batch from batch. Maybe some glue in there (Just a tiny bit) once you’ve done the thermal mod. That should stop it. Unless it’s the glass in the plastic frame moving then you’re out of luck.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

ADRIAN
    Participant

I checked and efectively I’m out of luck, because it’s the glass what unsticked from the plastic… I don’t think it’s a catastrophic failure, but still it bugs me a lot :/. When I open the case for the thermal mod, I will try to see if there is a way to put some glue and bond both pieces together again.

Regards!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password