Cube i10 a.k.a i10-W (SN started as i10RL) missing driver

Cube i10 a.k.a i10-W (SN started as i10RL) missing driver

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Cube i10 a.k.a i10-W (SN started as i10RL) missing driver

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    radjastone212
    Participant

Hello

Few days ago i update my cube i10-w driver at driverpack solution online,suggest is clear that curent is old and  new driver is ready to install.

But after all step is done tab have problem with new driver like audio,display(hd intel graph),battery and unable touch screen function,driver  not show up in device management.

already try to google find solution “Cube i10 Dual Boot (SN started as i10-W) Android + Win10 system installation ROM “from official download site but nothing to do cause link in chinese baidu site. Anyaway that system installation ROM , not driver, so i’m not sure about it .

Techtablets has link download for  I10 Windows 8.1 Drivers And Touchscreen Config Files (76.4 MiB) , i try to restore with double driver but nothing fix,may be something wrong with istallation method, cause in driver folder not as usually have exe file but much like sytem file like bin,dll,sys etc.

I need solution to fix, really hope really hope if anyone wants to help,thanks

fayolaa
    Participant

This problem seems difficult. Have you come to the help of an expert? If the problem is fixed, can you share with me some experience? thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar