Cube i10 Z3735F version – Need help blind BIOS walk through

Cube i10 Z3735F version – Need help blind BIOS walk through

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Cube i10 Z3735F version – Need help blind BIOS walk through

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    khanh
    Participant

I found someone selling the mainboard of the Cube i10 (Z3735 Bay Trail dual boot) really cheap (around 20 bucks). It had Mini HDMI, 1 full size USB, 1 micro USB, dedicated DC port and a legit, functional  Windows  10 so I thought it would be perfect as a TV stick and driver tester. It booted up fully functional on my TV and I messed around with it a bit before calling it a day.

Unfortunately, I forgot that Windows was in factory condition and had been downloading update in the background while I was using it. I had accidentally detached the battery just as the updating notice shown up after shut down.

Now when I turn it on,it still boot up (the chip heat up with indication light), but nothing is shown on the TV. As tested with my other windows tablet, TV don’t take any signal until windows login screen appear, so I highly suspect that the tablet was stuck in repair which can’t be shown on TV. I also tried a mini HDMI to VGA but still no dice.

Now my only hope to boots into it is having someone help with the steps to blind walk through the BIOS to enable USB boot. If anyone had this particular tablet and is willing to help, I would  be really  grateful.

Also does anyone know if this one need an EFI USB or just a traditional  MBR?

Edit: even if you had the Z3736 or Remix version, I still would like to know your step. I’m desperate enough to try anything before attempting to flash the android ROM.

nerissa
    Participant

have you found a solution to fix this problem?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password