Cube i12 a new model?

Cube i12 a new model?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork12 Cube i12 a new model?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, the Cube i9 keyboard is listed on GB as the Cube i9 / i12 keyboard. I have no idea what the Cube i12 is. I’m wondering if its a new model leak maybe?

We know the i9 is 12 inches. Maybe a i12 a model with  a stylus or 12″ Surface 3 Pro 2160 x 1440p screen as seen in the Chuwi Hi12?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Jason
    Participant

I have also noticed this, if that keyboard fits both the i9 and the incoming ‘i12’ the new tablet must be around 12 inches. Hopefully it does use the screen from the hi12 and is actually the ‘cube i9 stylus’ version that a lot of people are waiting for. This is likely, because the code name for the i7 stylus was ”i8′ (from the geekbench 3 page anyway).

Hopefully this one will have 8 gigs of ram to compete with the teclast x3 pro.

If this turns out to be true, I’l find it very hard to chose between the i9 and the ‘i9 stylus’ because I’m not an artist and don’t really need a stylus- but hopefully it would be much cheaper (like the i7 stylus was compared to the original i7).

This is all speculation atm anyway so none of this is confirmed 😉

Chris G
    Keymaster

I guess we will wait and see. It could be an Atom powered cheaper version like the Cube iwork11 Stylus is of the Cube i7 Stylus. I would love to see the 2160 x 1440 used in more tablets. but thinking about it the keyboard wouldn’t fit 100% if it was used. 16:10 vs a 3:2 screen. My best guess would be a stylus and 8GB model to hit back at the Teclast X3 Pro. Much like what you said.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Well turns out it’s a poor mans Cube i9 -> http://techtablets.com/2016/04/cube-iwork12-cube-i9-without-core-m3/

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Dean
    Participant

Well turns out it’s a poor mans Cube i9 -> http://techtablets.com/2016/04/cube-iwork12-cube-i9-without-core-m3/

Does this mean the dual boot os will work with a cube i9? When will we see this file?

On a side note, is this forum on tapatalk?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar