Cube i6 Dual Boot

Cube i6 Dual Boot

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Cube i6 Dual Boot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

Hi All,

Just joined up having read and watched several of Chris’ great reviews. I have a Cube i6 which I think is great for the amount it cost, but I have a couple of niggles that if solved would make me a very happy Cube owner. I can’t seem to stream anything from Google Movies and TV. It just tells me that it won’t work with this device. I’m not very “techy” but I understand that China and Google aren’t the best of friends and that Chinese tablets have to have something done to them for them to play nicely together. I can download a show, but as the partitioning leaves a very small internal memory on the Android side, downloading and deleting is a bit of a pain. I have found that I can reboot in to windows, go to Chrome and Youtube and stream from there, but that again seems all a bit convoluted.

I would also love to use a Now TV app, which is a Sky subsidiary and a little bit like Netflix (for anyone who hasn’t come across them). It also says it won’t work, I guess because it thinks its been rooted, which I don’t think it has (at least a Root checker app said it hadn’t). Again I seem to have access to it if I go to windows explorer on the windows side and do it that way….again a bit of a pain.

If anyone has any ideas I would be enormously grateful…..or any tips on how to download google movies and tv shows to an SD card without rooting……I’m a bit rubbish at that side of things and I’m sure I would brick my tablet.

Many thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar