Cube i7 Book – Reset Problem

Cube i7 Book – Reset Problem

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Cube i7 Book – Reset Problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adika Suhari 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Adika Suhari
    Participant

Hey!

I have a Cube i7 Book which I want to sell.
    So I decided to reset the tablet to remove all my personal files.
    I went to settings and used the internal reset.

Everything went quite fine but once the reset was done, the windows reinstallation doesn’t seem to work properly.
    The chinese Cube logo is coming up and underneath is the circle thingy + a welcome text and after some seconds the percentage of the installation shows up shortly (64%) and it’s starting all the way up again.. basically looping.

What should I do?
    Am I supposed to reinstall Windows by myself via USB Stick? If thats the case, how am I inserting a normal USB Stick since it doesnt have a proper USB port. So I need to buy an adapter?
    Is there any other way to get it work again without external things?

I hope that my problem is understandable since english isnt my first language.

Thanks in advance!

Obinna
    Participant

Reinstall windows yourself.

I suppose the keyboard dock usb will do the job. If not you will need a dongle which arent very costly but normally u should have one already lol

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Adika Suhari
    Participant

Reinstall windows yourself. I suppose the keyboard dock usb will do the job. If not you will need a dongle which arent very costly but normally u should have one already lol

I don’t have the keyboard dock.

So do I need a dongle from small USB 3.0 to 3.0 or from USB-C to USB 3.0.

If I want to reinstall Windows myself, I need to change the order of booting in BIOS?

But am I able to use BIOS with touchscreen?

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password