Cube i7 book: The lid "shakes" if I touch it while charging

Cube i7 book: The lid "shakes" if I touch it while charging

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Cube i7 book: The lid "shakes" if I touch it while charging

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TabNoob
    Participant

1º Sorry for my english, Im using a translator.

Hello everyone! well the first thing to introduce me because I just arrived, I have a cube i7 book that I bought second hand and the truth that very happy.

Very happy, except for one thing I don’t know what’s going on. The tablet goes well, charges well, the battery lasts well, etc …. buuuut, when I’m charging, if I put my finger on the back of the screen and slide it on it, I notice that “trembles”, as if I noticed the current, but without becoming a spark. Nothing else happens, just that, but I don’t think it’s normal xD

When not loading the work is correct, if I just pick it up or put my finger on it does not pass, it happens when I slide it over the lid (WTF?). In fact there are two intensities, if I slide it while charging but it is off, it is very light, if I turn it on while charging, that feeling is a little more intense.

Is it that something touches the lid? is it the charger? what do you think?

Greetings!

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sounds like it’s not grounded and you’re getting a charge going through the frame of it. A small zap from it. Manufacturing fault perhaps.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

TabNoob
    Participant

Yeah, I think that’s what it is, a lack of grounding. Will it be from the charger or from the tablet itself?

riceart
    Participant

i had same issue on ms surface pro. Small discharge. Nothing to worry.

TabNoob
    Participant

ok don’t worry me. Even so I will try to isolate the areas where there may be a contact to solve it.

Chris G
    Keymaster

i had same issue on ms surface pro. Small discharge. Nothing to worry.

As long as it’s not a shock that hurts you or bothers you a lot. Some EZbook 3 Pros and Teclast F7’s did it. Not mine, but some users mentioned it here in the forum. Maybe this is why new models have plastic palm rests?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Nuts
    Participant

I had a tablet that did the same thing. It turned out the fault was in the cable I was using to charge. Have you tried using a different cable?

TabNoob
    Participant

No, I haven’t tried another one, but I’ve already found the problem.

I opened the tablet and saw that the keyboard connector insulator did not cover the entire connector. I reassembled it, removed the keyboard and effectively, it didn’t happen anymore.

Conclusion, I have to find a way to isolate that connector from the back cover and it will be fixed.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Great at least you have a fix, not that you should have to do this.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar