Cube i7 Stylus broken trying thermal mod/ssd change

Cube i7 Stylus broken trying thermal mod/ssd change

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion Cube i7 Stylus broken trying thermal mod/ssd change

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rantamplan
    Participant

Hi guys!

After almost 3 years with the tablet (such a good time with it), the tablet was getting hot so fast and I tried yesterday to make a thermal mod and change the ssd.

Something  had worng (I don’t know what) and now the tablet doesn’t turn on. Well exactly turn the red light on, after the red/green for like 3-4 seconds and then shut down.

I tried a few things but looks like is partially dead.

Any idea what can be broken?

I let it all the night charging after press for 14 seconds the power button but this morning didn’t change a bit.

And this morning i opened it again, disconnect every bus/cable that i saw and let it like this. My plan is reconnect everything this afternoon, praise all the gods, devils, angels and try to turn it on.

I kwow that the forum is kind of dead (normal) but just in case someone respond…

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

P.D.- Btw i was checking for a new one, but looks like nothing cool appear in the last years. I think i will try to find one with core m 7y30, any idea?

Nick
    Participant

Did you find out what went wrong? I want to try upgrading the ssd and apply the thermal mode, but i dont want to lose the tablet. Any advice?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password