Cube i7 Stylus Gearbest EU Warehouse 315$! $304.99 From China!

Cube i7 Stylus Gearbest EU Warehouse 315$! $304.99 From China!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion Cube i7 Stylus Gearbest EU Warehouse 315$! $304.99 From China!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Grandalf
    Participant

Ohh thats bad to hear.
    I´ll get mine tomorrow.
    But I ordered it from the EU Warehouse.

No complications and fast shipping. Ordered it on the 4th of March.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Odd, I ordered one too, from the EU warehouse to resell as I had to use up my GB points. I have a Spanish Correos tracking number already. But I have my doubts it’s really shipping from the EU warehouse, but just via the EU.

Gearbest, like most Chinese online retailers are slow to ship (Banggood.com is the exeption to this) I order a lot from GearBest and sometimes are quick others slow. I’ve learnt to have lots of patience.Cube i7 order

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Grandalf
    Participant

I had no problems.
    As I said, I bought it on Friday and got a shipping Message the same day.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Okay I’ve tested out Givingassistant.org, never used cashback sites as I heard most never paid out or it wasn’t worth it. just got a Cube i9 keyboard, using it so I’ll see what happens and if I get the 12% off or not. How long does it take to show in your account? If it works I’ll be using the site all the time 🙂

5% from banggood.com to cash back, this is good to know (if this works of course)

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Grandalf
    Participant

So I only made good experience with it.
    But im using the biggest German one.
    They pay out 100%.
    Just write it here if you got it because 12% is a bit more 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay I’ve tested out Givingassistant.org, never used cashback sites as I heard most never paid out or it wasn’t worth it. just got a Cube i9 keyboard, using it so I’ll see what happens and if I get the 12% off or not. How long does it take to show in your account? If it works I’ll be using the site all the time :)<noscript>&lt;img src=”//techtablets.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/simple-smile.png” alt=”:)” class=”wp-smiley” style=”height: 1em; max-height: 1em;”/&gt;</noscript>5% from banggood.com to cash back, this is good to know (if this works of course)

I think it is legit.

I even sent a message to the support service and got a response (and a solution) within 1 hour.

For me, the CashBack took less than 10 hours to register (can’t say exactly how long)…I purchased the tablet around 23:30 in the evening and next day when I checked my account around 9:00 it had shown up.

Of course you have to
    – have an empty cart before you make a purchase
    – use the “shop now” link form the store page in GivingAssistant to go to the store
    – have adblocking etc disabled
    – pay within 24 hours

Still, if it does not register within 24 hours, you can always contact Support and provide evidence of purchase etc.

I had used Grandalf’s link to register, but I had failed to get the 5$ signup bonus (both referrer and referee get this bonus), and I was credited the 5$ after contacting support service.

Banggood only offers 3% Cashback for Tablets and Smartphones, not 5%.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had no problems. As I said, I bought it on Friday and got a shipping Message the same day.

Bastard! lol stop hurting the “have-nots”!

lol

Grandalf
    Participant

I get 5$?
    I don´t have a Acc 🙂

Haha is someone mad? 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

You don’t have an account at GivingAssistant? I thought you did, because the link you posted had a referral code (as did mine posted above).

lol

I just placed that order with no few doubts, because of
    – the 16:9 screen which isn’t my thing really
    – the high price for me, (had never paid more than 160 euros up to now)
    – and the delay in getting the actual “cash” from the CashBack…
    – fears that if it doesn’t do it for me I will have a lot of trouble reselling it
    – prospects of newer tablets, more fitting to my needs being released the following months

Now the shipping delay is just amplifying my anxiousness.

Grandalf
    Participant

I didn´t even know this^^
    Just found the link on google search and copied it.
    Wasn´t my intention to get any money

-Well there will always be newer tablets
    -The Cashback is just a bonus for me, so I don´t really calculate with it.
    -Don´t know how “easy” it is to resell. @Chris any experience?
    -I think after longer use you get used to the screen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me the Cashback is what closed the deal, otherwise I wouldn’t have taken the plunge…277 euros is what I paid with the currency exchange…
    …shit that’s how much my laptop “workstation” Lenovo Thinkpad T520 (i5 2520m – 4GB RAM – 500GB hdd, 15’6″ 1600*900 screen) cost me…

….but the extra 36.6$ = about 30+euros of added discount is what closed the deal…

240 euros? STill kind of “stinging” for me (that’s how some lighter Lenovo X220 + T420 HD+ laptops are selling)…but at least worth a try…hardly gonna get a better deal.

I just think that I have known the limits of Atom and eMMC and such tablets limit themselves to certain tasks and uses, while with an SSD and a tad stronger CPU they can be “business” devices.

If I get a device that will support my heavy browsing sessions, be my “e-reader” and pdf annotator, as well as digital handwriting notepad, that will save me from the ceiling-high series of paper-notebooks I have, I will be happy.

I am interested in reselling, because that is always how I finance my product “updates”…this is the first time I purchased a tablet without selling the previous one

Grandalf
    Participant

Yeah I get what you mean.
    But what do you do, if you have to pay taxes?

Im using this tablet for study stuff. Don´t like to carry my 2,3 Kilo Laptop all day long.
    And the stylus support is really nice for taking notes if the professor decided to talk a bit more than on his paper

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I get what you mean. But what do you do, if you have to pay taxes? Im using this tablet for study stuff. Don´t like to carry my 2,3 Kilo Laptop all day long. And the stylus support is really nice for taking notes if the professor decided to talk a bit more than on his paper

Oh don’t even bring that prospect up…it’s a 23% tax over here…277 + 63.71 euros + processing fees = holy f***

It is actually very uncommon for a package that has not been sent by EMS / DHL/TNT etc to go through customs here…BUT if it does go through customs, I will
    – either try to make a deal for it to be returned to the seller for a refund.
    – or find someone willing to pay the fees + a deducted product price to get the tablet…

…that’s a proper headache of a thought…

Don’t jinx it dude 🙁

Grandalf
    Participant

It is 19% here and “only 17,5%” for gifts.

I didn´t want to take the risk because The German Custom is a 50% 50% depends on their motivation on that day. Thats why I took the extra 10$ and ordered it from the Warehouse + it is a lot faster

Let´s hope that you get your tablet asap and without any more complication 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here it more like 98% – 2% for regular registered post…but sometimes, if the size and the weight is bit big..

When I ordered mine (Tuesday evening) there was no stock in the EU warehouse.

Perhaps I better message them to ship the package via NL Post, which is careful enough to remove all marks that would identify the origin of the tablet outside of the EU…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar