Cube i9 Battery life – poor performance

Cube i9 Battery life – poor performance

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Cube i9 Battery life – poor performance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Krille Muspk 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Krille Muspk
    Participant

I am experience pretty poor battery life with my tablet. When watching movies at 480p at 50% brightness without wifi or bluetooth, I get about 2h and 30 minutes. Its even less if I use the tablet, I would say less than 2 hours. Anyone else have this issue with their i9 tablet?
    I envy Chris who gets 4-5 hours of battery or probably even more from this tablet!

Chris G
    Keymaster

Wow that doesn’t sound right, does it power off at 2% or test and see if it gets stuck at 7% and might keep working for a few hours more. It’s as if your only running on one battery cell. Or have a miscalibrated battery reading only 50%.

Try to run it down that low that it powers off, keep trying to power it on and then leave it to charge overnight and see if that makes a difference.

Also looks in the task manager and see that nothing is hogging the CPU in the background causing this.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Krille Muspk
    Participant

It powers off at 2%. I have ran it down a few times now until it powers off, havent test to start it again, I just go and charge it again.
    I will look at the task manager and go into flight mode. See if that helps. But yeah it seems like I am only running at one battery cell :/.

Krille Muspk
    Participant

I tried it again with flight mode, and now I am getting around 5 hours of battery time when playing a 480p movie. I guess that is okay?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password