Cube i9 type cover on ali express $155

Cube i9 type cover on ali express $155

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Cube i9 type cover on ali express $155

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MisterDeery
    Participant

I was lurking for more information on the type cover and stumbled across this, not sure if folks were already aware.
    I’ts a bit rich for my blood just now, but glad that it has finally “surfaced” <- badum-cha

Cube i9 type cover

Chris G
    Keymaster

Whoa, this seller has to be taking the piss. They are the first to list it and their price is taking advantage of this. $155 no thanks, I’ll wait to it drops. My Cube i9 hasn’t shipped anyway. It missed being sent out, so I now have to wait until after the 14th spring festival break they have in China. 🙁

I’ll need the keyboard, but that’s a joke.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Sam
    Participant

Original docking tastatur fall für cube i9 multi sprache unterstützung
    http://s.aliexpress.com/B7ja67V3
    (from AliExpress Android)

It droped to $ 70.-.

Jason
    Participant

Its good to see that the price is no longer completely ridiculous, but I still think $70 is still too much considering this keyboard is probably made of cheaper material and lacks features like extra usb ports- compared to transformer style keyboards (such as the cube i10 ultimate one).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar