Cube iwokr8 Air Android OS Only (Solution)

Cube iwokr8 Air Android OS Only (Solution)

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums iwork8 Ultimate / iwork8 Air Discussion Cube iwokr8 Air Android OS Only (Solution)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Jaime Lee Alvarado Lopez
    Participant

Its says that the connection is lost.

Starts with no problem, then says that. Another way. I used Windows

Jaime Lee Alvarado Lopez
    Participant

Starts in DNX Fastboot….. WHY?!!!!!

Jean
    Participant

Hello, Tablet worked very fine for 3 days. Suddenly i think there was a Windows crash and the Windows was not able to repair it or, the boot device could not be founld. This iWork8 Cube Air was a dual boot. You have the full dual boot firme ware? I would like to install the original software as it wass.

I tried everyting, restore and clean new install.
    I then tried to install Windows 10, but at the setup ony the USB bootstick is found. the eMMC is not found. I did read on the internet in you cannot install windows on  UEFI based computer running in bios mode. But i think it is running in EFI mode.

http://superuser.com/questions/965188/problems-with-emmc-and-windows-8-1

You have a linkt of the original dual boot image? I want to recover all partion to original.

sergius
    Participant

any resolve for the usb otg being able to charge and use a wireless keyboard and mouse dongle on an android only install ?

BlackLord
    Participant

Hi,

Anyone can help

I trying flash my tabI get this error message.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jp
    Participant

Hello,

Did you have any trouble with Google Play after these changes? I find I can download 2 apps then Google play updates and every time I try to open I get the message ‘Google Play Store has stopped’

I briefly managed to fix it by uninstalling the Google Play updates, but then it just downloads and happens again.

movk
    Participant

I also had many problems with Google Play. I was not able to install application larger than cca 45MB. Eventually I solved it by installing CM12.1.

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/377300-devrom2810-cyanogenmod-121-android-511-for-cube-iwork8-ultimate-iwork8-air/

Pedro
    Participant

Hi guys

I got the “flash failded (fastboot)” message.hlp plz?

fajar nur rachmad
    Participant

Hello omid. Can you please tell us step by step how to install the android rom only? And if i install only the android rom windows 10 will be deleted? Thanks in advance

yes
    please make the guide how to flash step by step
    thank you

Matthew
    Participant

Hello, Tablet worked very fine for 3 days. Suddenly i think there was a Windows crash and the Windows was not able to repair it or, the boot device could not be founld. This iWork8 Cube Air was a dual boot. You have the full dual boot firme ware? I would like to install the original software as it wass. I tried everyting, restore and clean new install. I then tried to install Windows 10, but at the setup ony the USB bootstick is found. the eMMC is not found. I did read on the internet in you cannot install windows on UEFI based computer running in bios mode. But i think it is running in EFI mode. http://superuser.com/questions/965188/problems-with-emmc-and-windows-8-1 You have a linkt of the original dual boot image? I want to recover all partion to original.

Yes. It has already been posted on page 1.

And finally, the Android only version. I tested it mysfelf on my fresh new iWork8 Air and everything went ok. Now I have and Android only tablet. It includes the Intel Flash tool and USB drivers. [Cube iWork8 Air Android Only Firmware-20160617] https://goo.gl/3w8VYh

JesDoias
    Participant

hi

I got a gpt.bin file ,it will adjust the partition size between android and win10, like make android be 8g,win10 be 16g.

I have the file but I don’t know how to use it.

the only way to use this file seem that flash stock android rom form official android firmware and change the gpt.bin before.

but after changing the partition ,I want to flash cm12.1 right now! so I don’t want to recover stock android.

is there any way I can change the partition easily just use the gpt.bin

here is the gpt.bin link

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o72fGyY

password: 2xr2

Jom
    Participant

Hi, I have successfully installed win 10 lite edition for more storage and process speed on my iwork8 air.

All drivers are working except for my camera. I think its just a software bug on win 10 or something.

I also want to install android os?

Can you please help me to fix my camera and how to install Android without removing my win 10?

Thank you so much!

Justin Philip
    Participant

Hello im with the same boat here been trying to flash it I always get an error. I have the i1-tfd I have tried to choose recover,blank all goes to the dnx mode and also if I choose update while im in bootloader it still fails. I even tried to unlock my bootloader via adb still the same it fails

UPDATE :

Anyone can upload this firmware on a different source I got the firmware for the Air Pro (Cube iWork8 i1-TFD/P). Tried downloading it and shows it will take months.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cPs6iM Password:yh7g

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nazli
    Participant

i have removed the android system on cubic iwork8 water and i get 25gb empty space. but I am now planning to restore its android system. can anyone help me?

Jesús
    Participant

Hello:
    A friend has given me an iwork8 air tablet that has a problem, it does not start in Android, nor in recovery mode, but in windows. He wants to recover the android and delete the windows, with the flash tool and this modified firmware can I get both? Within the steps with opening the flashing tool and installing the new firmware would solve it? Or do I have to forcefully enter Android and activate some option?

a greeting

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password