cube iwork 10 CE certification

cube iwork 10 CE certification

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate cube iwork 10 CE certification

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ruben Serralva
    Participant

does anyone by chance has a CE declaration of conformity of the cube iwork 10????
    i really need that document, i ordered the tablet from aliexpress and it is being holded by the customs and i need to send the document to them as the seller didnt do it, so, already contacted the seller, but he didnt sent the document to me, instead he talked something about contacting the customs or dhl or whatever, or the parcel will be destroied or whatever, wich it will not, because i got a letter from the custom saying that i have till 2 of april to send them the document so that they can free the tablet for me lol
    anyway, i sent photos of the letter and whatever, lets wait to see the answer from the seller .-.
    anyway, if this goes wrong, can i get a refund on aliexpress?
    because it is the seller fault because he didnt send all the necessary documents

Laura
    Participant

mine has a CE sticker on the back but that doesn’t really mean it’s a real CE certification.

as for the paperwork, i highly doubt it even exist

i think you should open a dispute on aliexpress already, because if you don’t they will not even bother trying to help

Ruben Serralva
    Participant

i will just wait for an answer
    anyway, the thing is that i saw the sticker too on a video, and i also found the certificated from some tablet from cube, so if one tablet has the certificate, i think that all cube tablets have it, but whatever xD

Martin Gorbush
    Participant

That realy might be a problem if they didn’t take CE certification till now.

As a not so fun fact. Mine CE sticker come out with backplate foil :(. Thanks God that my package wasn’t inspected by customs.

Ruben Serralva
    Participant

i just spoken to them, and they were shitalking, like for exemple saying that it was the buyer responsability to clear customs and whatever, wich would be impossible without the ce certification lol, they were just not caring about it, then i said to them that i would give bad rep and open dispute, and now they just said that they will send a ce certification next week (because as they said the cube factory is on holiday because of the internacional workers day, wich makes sense, as the workers days is tomorrow and the week starts after the workers day)
    just hope that they arent lying or whatever lol

anyway, i just checked the aliexpress rules and contacted the aliexpress support, and from what i understanded i can win the dispute if the seller dont send me the ce certificate (also i think that the seller is afraid of losing the dispute, because as i said, after i “threat” them of opening dispute they imediately talked about getting me a ce certificate next week)

lets just wait and hope for the best xD

Laura
    Participant

don’t get your hopes too high… somebody at customs has already set an eye on your tablet and knows it will be next to impossible for you to get that certificate… and even if you get one they can simply say it’s not legit (which it most likely won’t be, in fact).

then they will say it will be destroyed and the dude at customs will take it home and gain a new tablet

Ruben Serralva
    Participant

maybe, but the thing is that is asked them what would happen, if the seller couldnt provide the certificate, and they said that they can return it or destroy it (they will do what i ask)

and i want at least the money, if i dont get the tablet, thats fine as long as i win the dispute on aliexpress and get the money back

also, at the aliexpress rules there says that if it gets stuck at customs due to seller fault (wich kinda is and kinda isnt, it is because he didnt send the certificate, and it isnt because maybe the tablet doesnt even have a certificate) the buyer will win the dispute

anyway, this is my last time buying something expensive from aliexpress lol

if i get the money back instead of the tablet, i will just buy a asus trasnformer from amazon lol, at least there, there will be no problems and it even has a z8500 wich is better (i wish i did saw that the trasnformer book was only 100$ expensiver .-. if i did saw that before i would buy it from amazon instead of the cube, but i thought that it would cost like the triple on amazon lol)

Ruben Serralva
    Participant

update:

ok, now if someone could give me an advice on what to do, it would be nice from you xD

theres the thing: the seller yesterday said to me that the cube factory couldnt give the certificate, so i opened dispute and asked for a full refund, now they are saying that they will refund me once i say to the customs to return the tablet, so i need to return it first, is there any chance of me returning it and getting scammed????

the seller i bought is reputable, but we never know xD
    this is the seller if someone want to know
    aliexpress.com/store/601953

so, should i return the tablet first and hope they refund after me or what????

Laura
    Participant

tell the customs to return it, then try to escalate the dispute on aliexpress. don’t play their waiting game, that tablet will most likely never get back to the seller, and even if it will they could just say it didn’t

Ruben Serralva
    Participant

they said to me to send it asap, so that they can regund me asap, so i dont think they want to play the waiting game xD
    they just want it, also, i dont know how customs will send back the tablet, but it would make sense to give the tablet back to dhl and let dhl do the job, they sent it so, they have the all the info to get it back to china, also, if it were dhl to send it back, then it also would make sense to use the same tracking code, so if it uses the same tracking code, i could see if they received it or not xD

anyway, i dont know how they will send it back, and i will ask them, anyway, i hope that this goes well, so that i can get my hand on a transformer book asap :$

John
    Participant

from my experience, buying from aliexpress : You will receive full refund but after 1 or 2 months. This things takes time. Ask customs officer for proof that they send package back, and open a dispute on aliexpress

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password