HELP! Cant move Android Apps to SD Card!

HELP! Cant move Android Apps to SD Card!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate HELP! Cant move Android Apps to SD Card!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Geryalvi Batista
    Participant
    Hello, i received my Cube iWork10 Dual Boot which i bought from GearBest.com i have been using it for almost a month, 
    without any issues. Until i started downloading large apps (700 MB – 1GB) and when i went to send app to SD Card
     (Which i have a 16 GB SD Card) there was no option to send apps to SD Card. I have Lollipop 5.1 Android,
     when i go into apps, there is no tab showing apps running on SD Card, and in storage there is no option 
    that says to format the sd card only to unmount and to erase.

Please help me what is going on? Is there anyway around this or will i just not be able to have apps on my sd card?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Martin Gorbush
    Participant

I’m affraid that probably because in Android there is “virutal” SD card used then Cube disabled moving apps to SD card. I’ve seen this in many Chineish Android devices.

Geryalvi Batista
    Participant

Is there anything i can do? Like Root or something? Really i have no idea what i could do to try to fix this problem…

Jonas
    Participant

<b><span style=”font-size: large;”><span style=”color: red;”>INCREASE ANDROID INTERNAL STORAGE SPACE
    (OR COMPLETELY REMOVE WINDOWS)</span></span></b>

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/guidehow-toroot-cube-iwork-10-i15-tcl-t3485801/post69812240#post69812240

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password