Cube iWork 8 touch

Cube iWork 8 touch

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by JIB.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JIB
    Participant

My tablet would not boot so I had to do a clean install of Windows 10. Now I cannot get the touchscreen to work. I copied the files for the iWork8 from the downloads section and copied the two files to Windows/system32/drivers as it instructed and rebooted but the touchscreen still does not work. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ry
    Participant

It’s been a while since I have had one but from memory you need to go into device manager and on the items that have a question mark or some sort of mark showing they are not installed, right click on them and chose update driver then if the automatic option doesn’t work, point to the folder where you have put the drivers and install from there.

I found it easiest to just put all the drivers into a folder on the desktop and then they are easy to locate and they will automatically be installed to the correct place, then you can delete the folder on the desktop

JIB
    Participant

It’s been a while since I have had one but from memory you need to go into device manager and on the items that have a question mark or some sort of mark showing they are not installed, right click on them and chose update driver then if the automatic option doesn’t work, point to the folder where you have put the drivers and install from there. I found it easiest to just put all the drivers into a folder on the desktop and then they are easy to locate and they will automatically be installed to the correct place, then you can delete the folder on the desktop

Did that and got everything installed but the touch driver is way off. I try to copy to two files silead.fw and silead.sys but Windows will only let me copy over silead.fw. It says silead.sys is in use by another program. Even in safe mode it won’t let me copy it over. Tried shutting down touchscreen service but still won’t let me copy it over. Don’t know what else would need to shut down so I can copy that file over. If I press near the bottom of the screen it shows in the middle.

JIB
    Participant

Touch screen is working but the touch points are way off. Is there a way to calibrate it so I can teach it where I am touching?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password