Cube iWork (i30) 1x – Desperately need DUAL BOOT version BIOS dump!

Cube iWork (i30) 1x – Desperately need DUAL BOOT version BIOS dump!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Cube iWork (i30) 1x – Desperately need DUAL BOOT version BIOS dump!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CosmicDan
    Participant

UPDATE: Cube have gotten back to me surprisingly, very quickly, saying that they will release the BIOS for this model on the website “as soon as they get it”. So I’m stuck with a brick until either they or someone else can get a *full* 8MB BIOS dump.

Hi all,

I recently bricked my Cube iWork1x tablet by what seems to be a bad BIOS flash. I flashed the BIOS from here onto the device but it’s now completely dead.

I am guessing it’s because it’s just not meant for the dual boot model.

I have EEPROM programmer, clip and 1.8v adapter on the way so I can attempt to burn it again – but I doubt I will succeed flashing with the same BIOS file. I decided to open this thread early with hope that someone might see it, have the same model, and be able to dump their BIOS for me?

Cube only have one download on their page and it’s behind a Pan Baidu requirement (which I can’t register for because I never get the SMS code) and I guess the download here that Chris uploaded is the same as that anyway. I have contacted Cube asking for a file but I doubt they will get back to me.

Thanks in advance.

marycosima
    Participant

Have you found this solution yet? Can you share me how to fix it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password