Cube Knote

Cube Knote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Participant

Hi guys,

I wish you a Merry Christmas, I have a big problem with a Knote’s drivers.

I bought Cube Knote for Christmas present in Cina, Windows was with Cinese language and I deleted OS, the next step was to install Italian windows but now i don’t find drivers for Knote.

Could you help me?

p.s. sorry for the bad english

Samuel
    Participant

Hi Marco,

You still need the drivers? I just bought the knote , now waiting for it to be shipped to me from China.

If you still need it, I can backup the drivers once I got my hands on them and share them with you.

Not sure how many knote owners visit TechTablets, but I am curious to find out if:

– knote supports PD charging? If yes whats a recommended charger or rating (volts / amperes) hat I should look at?

– any thermal mod needed for this device?

Samuel

Jason Yeo
    Participant

Hi Guys… i lost all the drivers when reinstalling the OS to English display. can help? many thanks in advance

Patrik
    Participant

I have the drivers but haven’t managed to get my touchscreen to work properly after clean install of win 10 pro! if anyone managed to get their touch to work after a clean install please let me know how!

How do i upload the drivers to the forum?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Might be missing the touchsetting.gt file this is for the touchscreen. I’ll see if I can find my Knote (in a box somewhere) and upload the drivers.

On another note, I’m expecting the Core M3 version in a few weeks, it just shipped out. Core M3 7Y30 + 2560 x 1440p OGS screen.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Patrik
    Participant

Please do that Chris! Do you know IF there is different touchsetting.gt files, i found one here on the site but it was not for the knote tablet but my tablet do not have that file so it might be my problem.

Samuel
    Participant

Hi Jason and Patrik,

I just bought the knote not too long ago and managed to backup  the drivers with double drivers.

You can find them from the link below:

https://mega.nz/#F!Fg4xTLCJ!pXmUku0JZaYlAisgtELzrQ

I tested the files when i was installing win 10 pro onto my knote, so far so good.

My sub for mega will be expired soon, not too sure if the link will continue to be live or will it go down.
    If anyone can recommend me a good way to share these files, please let me know.

Hope the drivers work for you guys!

Cheers

Patrik
    Participant

Thanks Samuel! I will do some testing later today, hopefully I can get the touchscreen to work properly again.

Patrik
    Participant

My touch screen works again, thanks again Samuel your drivers saved my day!

Jason Yeo
    Participant

Hey Samuel, the drivers works and all is up and running well. thanks!!!!!

Chris G
    Keymaster

@samuelgoh Great thanks for the drivers you bet me to it. I have added them to the downloads section. Here they are also, just in case someone here needs them.

https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/cube-knote-drivers-doubledriver-dump-zip/

@astro85
    @papaman81 How do you find the Knote guys? I was really disappointed in the poor speakers, but what killed it for me was the very dull screen, maybe it was just my unit I got a lemon screen?. Still not lost my faith in Cube yet, I ordered the Knote8 as I can live with the speakers if that 2560 x 1440p OGS screen is bright and sharp. Also, the Core M3-7Y30 + 8GB + SSD means it will be quick.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Patrik
    Participant

I have mixed feelings about it, i like the surface pro type of keyboard and the size but it feels a bit slow compared to my cube mix plus and the screen feels better on the mix plus as well. The only reason I bought the Knote was because the mix plus touchpad is useless and I wanted something a little bit bigger with surface pro type of keyboard.

But i am satisfied with it and do not regret that I bought it!

Chris G
    Keymaster

Ah yes it would feel slower as the Core M3 is almost twice as fast as the N3450. I was disappointed in my Knote. I hope the Knote8 is much better.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Patrik
    Participant

Just found a new problem, the volume buttons on the knote do not work. Have anybody had the same problem?

i am not sure if this is a problem that came with the clean install or if I have had it all the time since I never tried them before now.

Any help appreciated!

Hal 9000
    Participant

Anyone knows how to enable touchscreen of this baby on Ubuntu 19.10?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password