Cube Mix Plus Bricked?

Cube Mix Plus Bricked?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Cube Mix Plus Bricked?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    unfortunately my Cube Mix Plus isn’t starting anymore.
    I started it when the battery was low and it loaded to the windows loading screen and then turned off. After that it only shows the blue chinese writing without doing anything.

I already tried to get into Bios via keyboard. But it just doesn’t react on anything or I’m pressing the wrong key? ESC, Del, F7

Right now I dont know what to do.

Has anyone experienced the same and knows how to fix it?

I also tried reseting the with the little button.

rafita82
    Participant

Have you tried to make a restore of Windows using a USB-Stick? Probably it will not work because if you cannot enter into the BIOS, the USB-Stick will also not be loaded. But at least you could try it.

The right key to enter the BIOS in the Cube Mix Plus is the “Del” key. Try it again pressing the key repeatedly from the moment that you power on the tablet.

Last hint: press the “Tab” key when the screen is in the chinese leters. You should see the BIOS information and maybe you could see there a message telling you something important, like “press F6 to continue” or whatever.

Let me know if you find the solution or some new relevant info in order to try to help you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found out that my keyboard is causing the troubles. When i undock the keyboard it works without a problem.

So right now  I try to find out why. In windows its also not getting recognized.

Somehow maybe the driver got damaged during the shutdown or the docking system.

Edit: The dock blocks every other keyboard device if connected. It does not let me hit a key or something. Also when I enter the Bios with another Keyboard and then connect the dock it will block the other keyboard. Could somebody please post a picture of his Bios Settings for SerialIO-Configuration?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar