Cube Mix Plus connect to external monitor issue

Cube Mix Plus connect to external monitor issue

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Cube Mix Plus connect to external monitor issue

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  johny.mnemonic 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Wsoft
    Participant

I try to connect the Mix Plus to a external monitor by using the USB Type-C port, but still fail.

First I bought some cheap convectors but none of them work. (No message display and no new hardware detect at all)

After I dig the forum, and get a Ugreen US182 (30440) USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter which reported to work.

When plug the adapter to the Mix Plus, all other feature works on the adapter works(USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port and the LAN port) except the HDMI. but this time the windows 10 (Fall Creator Update) display a box on the lower right corner and said

“Display connection might be limited – Make sure the DisplayPort devices you’re connecting to is supported by your PC”

can someone know how to fix this?

I also done below. but no luck

1. Reset the BIOS settings
    2. Change another HDMI cable
    3. Connect to another monitor (A monitor and a TV)

Anonymous

I am not sure if I understood well. My english is not so good. But I think you need a Data transfer PC to PC cable like this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Speed-USB-PC-To-PC-Online-Data-Sync-Link-Net-File-Transfer-Cable-Easy-Copy/391704243201?epid=1142056348&hash=item5b33646c01:g:AEcAAMXQEgpTEF~V

I guess you are trying to use your tablet like a Wacom tablet conected to your pc. I´ve just bought the Cube Mix plus and I am waiting for it. So please tell if it works well. thanks

Dhr. Jeep
    Participant

Did you find out? Please let us know 🙂

Nero
    Participant

I managed to import a cheap cast …any cast from eBay ….I was able to project for the first time to a semi-smart TV via HDMI …WiFi connection… Though connections take time… I was really happy… The type C port is such a waste I’ve never gotten a way of charging or doing anything with it ….

riceart
    Participant

double post

riceart
    Participant

For cube mix plus i can confirm that dodocool 7 in 1 works. Hdmi, vga, lan, 3 usb ports all work. The only thing i cannot confirm is charging via usb type c port cause im still waiting for charger and cable.

for some reason i can not paste links to this hub so you will need to google it by yourself. The type is DC35

Nero
    Participant

For cube mix plus i can confirm that dodocool 7 in 1 works. Hdmi, vga, lan, 3 usb ports all work. The only thing i cannot confirm is charging via usb type c port cause im still waiting for charger and cable. for some reason i can not paste links to this hub so you will need to google it by yourself. The type is DC35

thanks a lot

riceart
    Participant

I finaly get charger and cable and can confirm that all works.
    So to conclude
    dodocool 7in1. type DC35
    dodocool cable type DA137
    dodocool 45W charger DC58WEU

Last thing is that ive measured power consumption while charging and its 30-35W.

Dhr. Jeep
    Participant

I also have a Dodocool (4-in-1) adapter and it connects to my Samsung monitor while it also charges. I bought some ‘expensive’ USB-C 3.1 Data & Video cables from Basaeus and from uGreen, they both work.

johny.mnemonic
    Participant

I bought following and it works fine as well:
    Dodocool 45W charger EU
    Ugreen USB Type C to C cable 3A
    Ugreen USB Type C Hub with HDMI and RJ45 (GN30E clone)

The only issue I have is, that when I put tablet to sleep connected to the HUB and then disconnect it, HDMI out is not working properly, when I connect the tablet back to the HUB. Easy fix is to disconnect HUB from PD charger, so it gets power from the tablet. It immediately fixes the HDMI output and I can connect the charger back. It’s definitely minor issue, I can live with…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password