Cyanogenmod 12/13/… finaly here for Hi12

Cyanogenmod 12/13/… finaly here for Hi12

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Cyanogenmod 12/13/… finaly here for Hi12

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    bubu
    Participant

This is the original author link of the ROM http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/377890-devrom412-cyanogenmod-121-android-511-for-chuwi-vi10-plus-hi10-plus-hi10-pro-hibook-pro-hi12/  you have to look at the serial number of your tablet to download the correct pach.
    I’ve only tried cm12.1 I have to say the rom goes great. In fact it is the best option that exists right now for this tablet.

pepelu
    Participant

Correction.

Cyanogen 12 yes, cyanogen 13 no way since kernel source is not released 🙁

With cyanogen 12 no deep sleep 🙁

Mega
    Participant

There is some negative thoughts about chuwi and Linux kernel for android.

Who can manage to get contact with official Chuwi’s representative for getting the kernel’s sources? It’ll be really awesome to get it somehow due to violation of GPLv2. I’m not able to get any real contacts of representatives.

Tom
    Participant

we need to pressure Chuwi to release the kernel sources, they have to under the GPLv2 licence.

pepelu
    Participant

we need to pressure Chuwi to release the kernel sources, they have to under the GPLv2 licence.

Yes!

I thing the same.

I write to @emily and @chuwi private mesages to they release the kernel soruces. Also I write to suppot Chuwi.

Nobody answer me! 🙁

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

I’ve just replaced my Remix with the CM 12.1 ROM. It was easy to install using TWRP and runs well. I will do some more testing to see how it sleeps etc but looking good so far.

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

Deep sleep seems fine, it lost 4% overnight with WiFi always on and CPU spy app shows 62% deep sleep.

I didn’t have keyboard attached, only using as tablet.

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

After a few days testing, this CM 12.1 ROM is the best Android for this device.

It has good performance and stability and better app compatibility than remix and more configurable.

Thanks to developer KonstaT.

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/377890-devrom412-cyanogenmod-121-android-511-for-chuwi-vi10-plus-hi10-plus-hi10-pro-hibook-pro-hi12/

Brian
    Participant

Anyone have a backup of this website and instructions they can place online, since website is now down?  Or maybe simply has access to

• The original ROM Builds for my Chuwi Hi12
    • Patches – to make things work
    • and instructions to install TWRP to make managing any Android Build easier???

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/377890-devrom412-cyanogenmod-121-android-511-for-chuwi-vi10-plus-hi10-plus-hi10-pro-hibook-pro-hi12/

Thanks as always and I Would Love to try newer Android beyond 5.1 since it’s unstable and crashes all the time.

Appreciate the help or insight!

Sorli…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar