Did Chuwi (again!) change the internals of the LapBook 14.1?

Did Chuwi (again!) change the internals of the LapBook 14.1?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series Did Chuwi (again!) change the internals of the LapBook 14.1?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ernst
    Participant

Have a look here:

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4636-1-1.html

Weird!

No M.2 slot!

Considering the problems with low battery life and throttled CPU I have stopped buying any Chuwi devices. Really bad!

sportnok
    Participant

On gearbest, banggood and aliexpress it doesn’t seem to mention ssd expansion, although there are pictures with wording mentioning 128gb, on gearbest and banggood but not on aliexpress official chuwi store, see attached pic.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernst
    Participant

With the phrase “Expansion” the advertiser means that a MicroSD card can be fitted upto 120Gb.

There has not been a single advertisement for the LapBook 14.1 that mentions the internal M.2 SSD slot.

So it is not misleading from Chuwi to now take away the slot.

But three different revisions of this notebook is a bit too much. I used the smaller metal bar and the SSD clip of the second revision on a good sample of the first revision. My only LapBook of the second revision has a nasty brighter spot on the screen and the power management problem. Will spend its life in the cupboard or bin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password